ch. 4 jealousy

"Shownu hyung? "

After working all day Kihyun was tired, and wanted to go home, as soon as he left his workplace he spotted Son Hyunwoo outside.
"Ah, Kihyun ah" Shownu waved hand and gesture him to come there.

"What are you doing here, Hyung? Work ended already? "

As Kihyun knew his members schedule, he asked.

" Yes, I finished early today, and I came here to pick you "

" Where is Manager hyung? "

" Manager hyung called me earlier saying he has caught up in urgent work and had to go somewhere, he told me to pick you since today manager hyung was supposed to drop you...ah he called you many times but he said he could not reach you"

"Oh really" Kihyun quickly checked his phone only to found it dead " Ahh my phone is dead, that's why he couldn't get me, I need to go home to recharge it"

" Okay then let's go quickly"

"Hyung I also need to buy groceries.."

"No problem let go"

As Shownu being a good leader he always care for his fellow members and always try to help them and don't forget to motivate them at times.

Two headed home, on road they went to supermarket, to buy groceries.

--------

"We are home" As Kihyun entered dorms enterence he said while removing shoes.

Seeing pile of shose, he guessed all members are home after ending their schedule.

"Welcome back"

Changkyun, Hyungwon and Minhyuk greeted back in unison as they were the only members present at the moment, others were maybe in rooms, the trio lazily sitting on couch/sofa in living room engrossed watching television, and eating snakes like chips.

As Kihyun entered living room, a sight of messy living room greeted him, empty chips packets were thrown on ground some chips were lying on sofa with trio as they eat.

Kihyun closed his eyes, took deep breath, trying to control his anger.

"Guys, look at the mess"

*No reaction

Now Kihyun sighed and stood exactly in front of TV, blocking their view,

"ya Kihyun ah move, we can't see" said Minhyuk making hand gesture to move aside.

Kihyun didn't budge stayed there, the three looked at him, seeing his expression made them shiver, they quickly stood up,

"Hyungwon ah look what you did" Minhyuk looking at Hyungwon

"Huh? But I/--"

"Yes hyung you should not make a mess", said Changkyun joining Minhyuk.

"Kihyun , I'm sleepy so I'm going to sleep" Minhyuk pretend yawning "me too"now Changkyun too.

Before Hyungwon could say anything two leaved the scene quickly to their designated rooms, leaving him alone.

They betrayed him

"Hyung"

Hyungwon looked at Kihyun, of course he was mad and already tired. He couldn't help it as he can't stand mess despite he was tired he started cleaning.

" I'll clean this mess" said Hyungwon stopping Kihyun. Even he was not alone who made mess, but seeing already tired kihyun clean he felt guilty.

He realize kihyun always clean our place, he likes clean place even he just came home he didn't even drank water and started to clean he looks tired
I should help him time to time, and I should care not to cause mess he is already small and loosing weight, and even housework
He's living hard life

While he cleaing Shownu came with grocery bags in his hand.

"Kihyun ah"

"Ne hyung?"

"Should I placed them in refrigerator? " looking at bags.

"Aniya hyung, I'll sort them and then place them in refrigerator, you can leave them on counter" Kihyun said and smiled

Watching Kihyun smile at Shownu, something burn inside Hyungwon

Look at him look at him face totally changed as soon as Shownu hyung came, ah wait.... Kihyun is always like that to shownu hyung cause he respect him so much... what are you doing hyungwon don't overreact focus on cleaning

After dropping bags in kitchen Shownu came back to living room and headed to his bedroom but he stopped as he remembered something,

"Ahh Kihyun ah" he took out his hand phone, "Manager hyung sent me text you should see it"

"Yes" Now Kihyun who also joined and started helping Hyungwon cause it would take forever for him alone to clear. He quickly stood up and went to check message.

Two were kinda standing close so they both can read,

Seeing that Hyungwon's brows knitted slightly

Are Not they standing too close

"Ah hyung seems like manager hyung sent me email,ahh quickly I need to charge my phone and text back him"

"Ah okay"

"By the way hyung thank you for riding me back home and helping me with groceries"

What? Shownu hyung kihyun hyung came home together, why I'm bother bu it, ... it can happen right? Shownu hyung also bring me and others home to sometimes after work...

"Its fine, good night" looking at Hyungwon, " hyungwon too quickly go to sleep, good night"

"Good Night hyung " said two remaining.

They almost clean living room. After that kihyun went to kitchen, Hyungwon followed.

"Hyung what happened why manager hyung sent messages for you to Shownu hyung's phone? "

"Ahh that my phone's battery is dead, and as you can see thanks to you guys I couldn't even reach my room to plug, my phone to charger"
Kihyun talked while placing groceries in fridge. Hyungwon helped him.

Bidding farewell they went to their own room.

----------

Hyungwon on his bed thinking why it botherd him so much to see Kihyun and shownu hyung close?

What was that feeling it hurted little seeing them together, seolma jealousy?  아 나 망했어

{Jealousy baby jealousy}