Ch.12 Realization: part 1

Kihyun who avoided Hyungwon in past, or tried to bicker with him on purpose, just to get over this stange feeling, which was there from the beginning.

It was growing day by day, it was not in his control anymore.
Before not knowing what kind of feeling he is having, thinking maybe it was only administration, he try to brush it off.

After that incident in spare room, when he fall on Hyungwon and accidentally heard loud heart beating of Hyungwon's heart also his heart were responding in even louder heart pounding,

He was surprised,

That time, it was him who pushed Hyungwon first out of anger, but karma...got him back.

He would not lie if he said he didn't like the feeling of warmth when Hyungwon hold his hand in car, to comfort him.

Comfort him for what? He was confused in first hand because of the same person.

Kihyun could no longer want to ignore it , he wanted to clear things,  after all he can't dwell on it for life.

He was not that dumb, but was slow, he definitely thought once, that there's possibility, that he likes Hyungwon or crush on him? But brush off saying, "it can't possible"

He was not homophobic, despite being from conservative family, he thought the love can surpass genders.

But he never thought, it had to be him.

After accident in spare room, a curiosity rose in him, 'does Hyungwon didn't feel anything? After all I heard his heart thumping more than mine!!'

"Does this only happens when I'm with Hyungwon?"
Kinds of questions formed in his head.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

The same day......
At night before going to bed....

"Minhyuk"

"Wae?", Minhyuk was busy monitoring their today's mv shoot, beautiful acoustic,

"Stand up for a second" Kihyun said as he just came out from shower, after drying his hair,  he stood besides Minhyuk's bed.

"Ah now? no I can't stand I'm too tired" he whined.

"You are not, please just a minute I want to check something" kihyun pleaded.

"What you have to check at the night time, that I have to stamd up for? " Minhyuk questioned.

"I want to hug you" Kihyun said he was fidgeting with his clothes, he looked as if he lose a bet, and carrying a punishment.

Minhyuk immediately sat upon bed, looking at Kihyun with stange gaze that mixture of shock and creep. Did he hurt his head, he never like to do skinship

"Kihyun ah....tomorrow. ...I'll take you to doctor" Minhyuk spoke acting serious

"......forget it" Kihyun turn back to leave.

But Minhyuk grabbed his hand, seeing Kihyun is serious he said
"ok ok, But tell me just what in a world happened to you to say something like that,  I almost thought you finally lost you head due to extra work"

Is it safe to tell him?

"Um.....well... you see that...."Kihyun doesn't know what to say.

It's no use I have to tell him something or else he won't let me hug him and keep asking me whole night.

"You know it, what happened today,  you were there too" Kihyun.

Remembering today's incident, like something suddenly get to him, Minhyuk said, "aaaa, that, pfft, you should have seen your face that time hahaha"

Kihyun shoot some glares at him"...."

"But what about that? "

"I want to know, that I feel same thing I felt with hyungwon if I hug you, oh it's kind of embrassing, but please help me"

"Ohh, so what you felt then?"

"That I can't tell you,...right now,  please don't misunderstand, I'll tell you first if I found something about it more. "He scratch his head,

"Hmm okay"

"oh look at the time, don't we have schedule tomorrow in morning, we need to sleep early,"looking at clock Kihyun said,

With wide smile. Minhyuk immediately stood up, opening his arms "okay, my friend, here , you can hug me then go sleep"

Kihyun hugged him. He stayed for a minute. Nothing happened.

After releasing, Minhyuk asking in excitement, "how's it, did you find something"

Kihyun in monotone, "nothing happened, but ...I think you should go and take a shower"

With that he immediately claimbed to his upper bunk,"call Jooheon and Changkyun tell them to sleep early Good Night" , and he went to sleep.

"........."
Minhyuk knitted his brows and said, ""who's fault do you think it is huh? You were taking shower almost for an hour, you cleanholic"

No reply come from Kihyun,

Minhyuk shook his head, seems like Kihyun started to notice his feelings,..finally.

grabbing towel from hanger, he rushes in bathroom.
-------

Next day, Kihyun hugged Jooheon, IM, Wonho Shownu saying 'he want to hug them to cheer them', he even said fighting!!!

Now for him it becomes a serious matter, that he no longer ignore. Cause no one made his heart race like Hyungwon.

Still, one last time, he wanted to check on someone else, a female.

At company, luckily, he met his old friend, a girl, she was now a trainee of starship ent.

He just casually hugged her leaving her in shock, cause she knew Kihyun isn't like that, she even said,"you change a lot after debut"

After talking for a while, giving best wishes they said goodbye.

"Ha, not even girl huh?" He blinked in disbelief. With that he went his way. 
ㅡㅡㅡㅡ

That night, hyungwon just happens to pass by Kihyun's room,with the 2inches  open door,  he heard and saw everything,....

Jealous, at the same time joy, the mix feelings fills his heart,  while his brain begin to plan something else.....With determined look he step forward in direction of his room.

--------

{Sorry}