events part 3

The day of shooting:

Early morning.

Kihyun woke up by the sound of alarm clock,  he stared  few seconds in straight ,he blink several times, finally fully woke up,  he climb down his bed, as neat he was he didn't forget to fold his blanket before leaving room.

He straight went to kitchen, after drinking mouthful of water he returned back to his room to wake up others, it's not an easy task, Minhyuk, Changkyun,  Jooheon, was sleeping like there is no tomorrow
'How can they sleep like his, if only I was like them, sigh' kihyun thinks this every morning.

Realizing there is no use thinking over this, not like there was any leisure, he shook them one by one calling their names repeatedly so that they could woke up soon.

When they almost all woke up,  he went to door of next room, true, after they shifted dorms, he becomes roommate with changkyun Jooheon and Minhyuk.

Its relief that Wonho and Shownu was already up, leaving him with biggest problem, yes, you are right,  Hyungwon, who was sleeping like a corp at the moment.

Kihyun... who lived with him two+ years, still hadn't figure out any definite method that will help him wake Hyungwon.

It's everyday scene.

He climbed up to Hyungwon bed, "Hyungwonaa, Hyungwona, you should wake up now"

To his surprise Hyungwon moved but didn't respond.

"Hyungwon we need to hurry, today we have shoot, you didn't forgot right? " this time he went close to check if he is waking up or not.

By the sound, Hyungwon turned, blanket that was covering his face got removed, he was still sleeping, eyes closed, even his sleepy face messy hair could not make a scratch on his beauty,  Kihyun's eyes stared, he blurted unknowingly "Woah truly handsome"
Hyungwon's eyes was closed, but he was actually aware of his  surroundings, hearing kihyuns voice Hyungwon's eye opened immediately,  kihyun felt his heart skip some beats.
He immediately turn his head  and cough*.

Hyungwon-did I heard right?  Kihyun just called me handsome!!

"Kihyun?..."as he was about to speak, kihyun cutted him, "H-Hyungwon, quickly get up, I don't want us to be let"

He climbed down hurriedly,
Wonho came out of bathroom "ah Kihyun,Good morning"
He replied with smile "good morning to you too Hoseok hyung" and left the room.

"Ohh Hyungwon's already up, morning Hyungwon"

Hyungwon sill sitted on bed, up, but was in dazed, "......."
"Hyungwon? "Wonho called again.

"What happened to him?" Shownu asked as he entered room. "Leave him, I think he is not fully woke up yet" Wonho said and turned back, his foot got caught in carpet,  he tripped and was about to fell down, thank god Shownu was there,  he caught him before falling in time.

"Are you okay? " Shownu asked with concern.

Wonho nodded and smiled.

"Look how clumsy you are, you made me worry"

"Sorry Hyeonwoo "as he could say more..shownu's phone rang, "Hello, Manger nim," Shownu replied,"yes, everyone's woke up" with that he signal by his eyes, Wonho understood everything and went to got ready.

Hyungwon after sorting his thoughts about whether he heard right this morning, climb down.

-----------

Shooting location
( beautiful acoustic version)
Minhyuk is director.

Hyungwon, under the direction of Minhyuk, positioned, lazily sitting on large bed with white bedsheets, one leg lying straight while other bent from knee near it. With background fill with music he acted flawless, looking elegant and handsome at the same time.