confession part 2

Putting drinks down, he awkwardly said, "you can start eating now, here is drink if you want, if manger Hyung would be here I would have gone out side and could have brought something more delicious, but for now please eat this",

"......."Hyungwon didn't said anything, he started eating right away earlier he was busy thinking he didn't ate much, 'woah the ramen are really delicious, they are less spicy just up to my type.

Kihyun watch him as he eats, the April in Seoul is arrival of spring, the night breeze is not too cold, with small light of lamp, Kihyun could see Hyungwon's hair floating with breeze, sometime reveling his forehead, which makes him look quite mature person, his facial features were what you call handsome, , the peach colored shirt he wore today, just because he thought he was going out side, looked natural,
the round neck  white tee shirt could be seen the upper button was not closed, wearing black pants he sits in legs crossed position,

Kihyun almost felt his own existence disappearing in front of Hyungwon, he started at him, the smile forming on his face unknown to him.

He stared at Hyungwon, until he complete eating, he always feels happy when he see Hyungwon eating, his smile never leaving his face.

"Clink" the chopsticks made sound when Hyungwon put them  bowl, waking Kihyun up from his dreamland.
He still doesn't know why he always finds Hyungwon the most attractive.

"Did you finish? How was it?" Kihyun asked excitedly.

"It was okay" Hyungwon don't want show that he liked them, he still wears a poker face, I feeling bad that I'm acting like this but he should not make people confuse.

"Here drink this" Kihyun offered a cola to Hyungwon with both hands, like they offer formally in special occasion.

Hyungwon~ he didn't have to do this much, I feeling like I'm the bad guy here.

After taking a few sips through straw, Hyungwon, "so what is that impotant matter that you wanted to discuss with me, that you can't in coffee shop and brought me to rooftop?" Hiding his true feelings, he said in low voice.

Kihyun scratches back of his head, "Hyungwon I actually wanted to properly apologies you, I hope your head is alright now and also wanted to thank you for many things"

"Thank me for what? " hyungwon was surprised.

"Thanks for understanding me, when I am the most sensitive one among us, when others makes mess you still don't make it worse,
You know that our relationship is not like others, its not very bad or good either, we ofter bicker, because of our different tasts, ,but even we bicked, even i made you annoyed you always took side with me if I was right,  I personally like that part about you, you don't make anything personal...."

"......."Hyungwon was not expecting this. He thought Kihyun will treat him, they will talk about their favorite games, he will give few hints to Kihyun that he likes him....
Suddenly such deep conversation,...
"Oh I'm happy if you think so" Hungwon said what he thought right.

"Yes... I'm thankful to you, I wanted to tell you from long time but couldn't"

"So, this is why/-"

"No no no, there is more,

"When I was trainee, i had this weird feeling inside me, if I remember it was related to you, cause my heart would race whenever you was near."

"Weird feeling? " Hyungwon asked.

"Yes, weird feeling, I'll tell later, .....So, that time I thought, maybe you are too handsome..... handsome enough to make anyone's heart to beat faster,and I was the same"