ch. 7 truth

They says time heals everything.

With the time Kihyun learn how to deal with his feelings, his emotions, he learned to take what is necessary and leave unnecessary matters behind. He no longer wanted to hurt again, by someone who doesn't even care for him, so he did his best to move forward, achieve his goals, he let himself dissolve his soal passion and pride music and singing.

On the other hand, Hyungwon was still feeling confused, he did try to find his mysterious feeling for Kihyun.

That day:~

Minhyuk just visited Hyungwon's room casually.

Found Hyungwon lying on ground as if he was corps, eyes seems dead, helples worried.
He knew that Hyungwon liked Kihyun. But problem was Hyungwon himself was not able to get to the clear view of his heart. Or he was more afraid to find if he is homosexual. He also had unnecessary pride which was avoiding him to accept his real feeling.

To the third person they were so obvious,  Minhyuk was smart he could see through things, and could understand better things between his two best friends other than anyone.

He wanted to help.
He asked Hyungwon" what's  going on? , why you look so dead?"

"Minhyuk"

"Hmm"

" I feel like dying,  I couldn't sleep all night, do you know why?"

"Kihyun? "

"Yes Kihyun"

"Why don't you accept that you are in love with him?"

" YA stop saying  same thing "

"No you like him"

Hyungwon's head was hurting due to lack of sleep and he was tired after long day works to add it more he couldn't keep balance between his work and feeling, making him annoyed,  he was already confused, he thought If only Kihyun were not the one he likes it would be good.

Hyungwon didn't know how to stop Minhyuk,  he was afraid someone would hear him, so he said" I don't know, I wouldn't be friends with Kihyun if he were not a member of Monsta x"

"Jinjja,?"

"..........."  instant regret caught Hyungwon. He felt pain by his own words, he looked down

"Hyungwon? !!!"Minhyuk was surprised.

"Sorry Minhyuk, I didn't wanted to say this, I wanted you to stop bugging me."I just thought it would be nice if Kihyun was not around cause he is the cause of my weird feelings,"

Minhyuk sighed, " look I only want to help you Hyungwon, I can understand your situation,"he could see Hyungwon struggling, he no longer afford to see it.

Silence filled room.

Minhyuk was the one to break it, " Hey I know the way how you can find your real feeling"

"What it is?"

"Why don't you write letter to Kihyun ...just write whatever you think about him, the things you could not talk to him in real, see if you get what you want"

"......." Hyungwon never thought about sending love letter...the thought never crossed his mind " YA how could I do that"

"I'm not saying you have to send them, you keep them for yourself,  after writing your feelings, like you are talking to him directly may be you will get clear picture. "

".......I will think about it"

Minhyuk smiled  to Hyungwon " Hey Cheer Up!!"

" HYUNGWON aa, MINHYUK aa "  they both heard Shownu calling for them,

Both went out, " don't you guys want to eat pizza?" Wonho said taking a bite,

Minhyuk jumped on the spot, and without wasting a second he grab one slice and started eating, Hyungwon joined him.

----------

Now hyungwon was on the table writing one of those letters to Kihyun,  he slowly starting to get near that feeling.
He remembered every good moments he spent with Kihyun, well it would be wrong to say he didn't liked his voice and fell in love with that voice at first sight.
Kihyun's laughter was a song to him. He wrote everything he could write.

Time passed...where hate started to build in Kihyun's heart
Hyungwon's heart was slowly getting attracted to Kihyun

{Sorry for boring chapters, sorry for grammar mistakes, Thanks to all Hyungki shipper for reading}