Couple part 2

Extra:
On way back,  Kihyun stumble upon stairs, so he naturally grab on Hyungwon's arm,

Hyungwon:careful

Kihyun:Hyungwon your slippers are little big, I can't walk properly

Hyungwon in his mind ~good thing,  now you can grab on my hands.
ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

When you say that you love me my world changes.

For Monsta x it was their first full length studio album, they were working hard everyday, not to lack in any way.
In upcoming year, they were also going to do their Debut in Japan, with their single HERO.
They may have another comeback in Korea this year.

And after their second debut anniversary,
The company was also planning for  their first World Tour.
Not to mention their MonXray season two...

----
Time after practice,

Eating Lunch they headed to their music show performance, inside van members and manger were dozing, Kihyun was not sleeping, he keeps glancing outside of the glass Window, the road they were passing was blooming with cheey blossom, Kihyun didn't bring his camera, or he would have taken a bunch of pictures, at Red signals.
Often
His gaze would find Hyungwon, who was on in front sit, when he saw Hyungwon's head was about to bump on window, he  placed his hand between the glass and head, preventing it from getting hit,
He slowly put Hyungwon's head back to normal position,

And went back to look outside scenery.
Hyungwon didn't ate fully today, he is such a picky eater, thought crossed his mind
Today monsta x was headed to their Music Show...

-------

They enter the broadcasting station, greeting staff, PDnim and other groups who also was there for performance.

When they reached their allocated waiting room, their staff immediately started to working on their outfit and makeup

Hyungwon drinking waiting for his turn. "Ahh why do I feel tired?"
Jooheon, "Hyung , maybe you didn't sleep enough?"

Hyungwon, "no that can't be, I slept well last night and in car I took a nap too, still I feel tired"

Jooheon, "Hyung why don't you take energy drink, or just sleep since we are waiting"

Stylists nuna called, "Hyungwon, Jooheon come here"

Jooheon, "ahhh, nuna I was just about to eat this chocolate bar"
Helpless they had to go
------

In an hour they were at backstage waiting for their rehearsal,since the other group was also having rehearsal, the staff handed them their name flag before going on stage.

Hyungwon~~ahh why I feel unfocused, I feel tired, hope performance will end soon.

His gaze wondered and found Kihyun, Kihyun was already staring at him when their eyes met
Hyungwon feels happy~~why is he staring at me? Do I look too much handsome today?

Kihyun~~He looks tired, should I get him something to eat,?

When Kihyun realize that Hyungwon was also looking at him,
He rises his brows, and nod once slightly, 
He was asking what happened?

Hyungwon gave him a smile and shook his head a little in no
He said nothing
They were already started to talk with their eyes.

Kihyun was about to go back to manage and ask for some Juice,
But
Camera director called for them, the previous group already left and mc started to give their group's introduction.