Couple part 1

Hyungwon thought he still needed to explain things throughly to Kihyun, the kind of person he was he will hold the this matter to heart and will keep thinking about it alone by himself..,.

He was worried about that 'Kabedon' he did earler...thinking if he did too much that time....

And he was missing him....

So Hyungwon send Kakao message to Kihyun...  to meet him on rooftop in five minutes, he have something he wants to say.

He went to rooftop first, wearing a jacket, the same chargeable and portable lamp with him, place it on the wall of rooftop.

He stood there, checking time on phone or any reply, time to time, he would often look at the scenery outside.

Half hour passed, Kihyun didn't came nor did his reply.

When Hyungwon was about to sent another message,

Crack....The rooftop door opened....revealing Kihyun' s head first, he was dressed lightly...his hair was slightly wet...Hyungwon noticed it when he come closer and the light fell on him....

Kihyun asked in soft voice "Sorry I am late.. what did you wanted to say"
His expression seems normal.....though he was not smiling.....he didn't showed any sign of being angry or anything, in fact his eyes was lit when he talked.

Hyungwon, "it's okay"
------
Before coming to rooftop....
Kihyun was shy...when he got suddenly pushed into walls....in his entire lifetime, something like this had never happened. ..he actually wanted stay and ask Hyungwon that where did he learned those things, because it was unexpected from Hyungwon..... but Kihyun was just too embrassed to stay there,that he wanted to find a hole and hide there....so he ran away.

But what Hyungwon said before about..the reason that fans don't ship them....Kihyun thought it made a lot sense.... why would fans ship them, when they only showed them their bickering,...

Ever since he realized his feelings, ever since he started to like Hyungwon he was being too concerned, paying too much attention to Hyungwon...it was natural for him to be jealous, but when he actually thought about his slucky behavior....he felt embrassed, he thought his actions were inappropriate...

He really wanted to see Hyungwon...
-------
When Hyungwon saw Kihyun dressed so thinly only in pajamas, he quickly removed his outer jacket and covered around Kihyun.
Half hour ago,
when Hyungwon messaged him, he was in bathroom, taking his everuday's long shower....so after half hour he came out in pajamas, .....when he checked his phone, he was in process of drying his hair, as soon as he read Hyungwon's text, he didn't thought anything and quickly threw his towl and rush to rooftop,
Hyungwon already waited for half hour and he didn't afford to spend his time drying his hair, he didn't wanted to make him wait any longer.

When Hyungwon lent him his jacket, he pulled it away, giving it back

"No no, you keep wearing it, I'm fine"

"How it is fine? you looks like just got out from shower and come here, your hair are still wet" he took his jacket from Kihyun's hand and put it again around kihyuns shoulder.

Kihyun,"Hyungwon ah, what about you? "

Hyungwon, "shh..even if it's April, today weather is still little cold, please take it and I was wearing it until now so I'm not cold"

Kihyun took it and properly wore it.

When Hyungwon looked down, he saw Kihyun were not wearing any slippers. He came here barefoot?

His felt very bad inside, frowning, "tsk tsk tsk, look at this, why you are not wearing any slippers huh?" He scolded. 

He quickly pulled out his own slippers and said ,"wear these"