confession part 4

The call ended.....

As its beeping sound filled the surrounding comes to halt.

Hyungwon, "the way he talked I guess he is having so much fun by himself..."

Kihyun,"that's what I thought. ..."

As their eyes met once again, for some reason they could not directly look, they quickly avert their gazes looking somewhere, 
the atmosphere was quite awkward.....only trees rustling and breeze sound could be heard.

Hyungwon was the one to broke the silence, " Ahem... so Minhyuk knows that you were going to meet me here? "

Kihyun," yes...I had to tell him"

" ......" that Lee Minhyuk....if he , could have told me beforehand, because I thought we are going outside,ended up wearing new clothes and got weird stares by all people...

"Let's sit first then talk. ..." he saw that they were stood for too long...

After both settled down on their previous places,
Hyungwon asked" did you told him everything? "

"I didn't told him everything....but I think he had an idea about what's going on between us"
As he mentioned it the tint of blush appear on his face that made him to look anywhere but Hyungwon,

"Between us?" Hyungwon suddenly had an urge to tease him, he leaned forward " You still didn't told me properly your answer,  ..."

Kihyun felt Hyungwon's voice was too close to him, he slightly turn his head to opposite, he was too shy to say those words.
"Didn't I told you ?I think you did not heard, ....I won't say that again" he lied.

Hyungwon won't back off, "Sorry as you said I really didn't heard, so please will you say that one more time? "
He asked again.

"Yes" Kihyun said quickly.

"Huh?"

"I said 'YES'" turning his head towards Hyungwon, "My answer to your confession is yes" Again as soon as his eyes met Hyungwon's and right now .... the words that he just said was already too much for him, he suddenly hide his face between his arms due to too much shyness.

"...." Hyungwon just stared at him, he thought his heart would jump out due to Kihyun's adorable confession, he almost wanted hug him tightly,  he thought not to tease him anymore... or it will be too dangerous...

"Kihyuna please look up"  going back to his sit."To tell you the truth,....I knew that you liked me before this.... "

Kihyun quickly lift his head from his arms and turning his head  to at Hyungwon,

"???" How,, when, ,even I didn't ,

As if Hyungwon read his expression,

Hyungwon, "today when we decided to meet up, and even the time of dinner passsed, but you didn't said anything, ... I was losing my hope, I thought you probably forgot our meeting, or you will not come, ...I started to think that maybe for you my value is just....that much..."

"But suddenly when you came with a bowl of ramyeon... my all negative thoughts washed away, and I just had a feeling may be you values me more than I thought, and when you said let's go to rooftop, you don't know how happy I was...
And most important...
.before yesterday... that night I just heard when you talked with Minhyuk, about how you felt different when you...."

As Kihyun remembered the before night, like the speed of light
"Stop stop stop....."Kihyun made time out gesture, " what?!!!You heard !!! You heard it all?!!!"