ch 11 events part two

Monsta x was too busy, promotional activities, radio promotion, promotion of their album on tv shows.

Today was one of their comeback stage performance, behind the stage, staff was busy, fixing makups, arrangements. Hands were not enough.

From outside they could hear loud cheers from monbebe, which made them excited to perform on stage.

Waiting for there turn, they still had some time left. Some members that done with their makeups,  were practicing dance moves before going on stage. 

Unfortunately while dancing, Hyungwon's shirt button broke, fell on ground, "aigo, this button fell"

Noona, who was in charge of their dresses, got angry, "Hyungwon, why you have to broke that button now, ah I don't have time to fix this, look I'm buzy already"

Then she scanned the room, found Kihyun sitting, "Kihyuna will you stich that button on Hyungwon's shirt, I can't right now I have to fix others dress"

Kihyun said "why me, can't you ask others"

"I can but no one knows how to stitch a button besides you"

Thinking how horrible it'll look if it is stitch by others, kihyun finally agreed.

"Where is box of niddles? I mean sewing kit"

"Are you gonna stitch button on my shirt? Are you sure you will not acupuncture me with those needles? " Hyungwon said acting like he is scared.

".........." Kihyun stared at him, shooting glares. "Okay  today I'll definitely perform an acupuncture on you"

"Ha ha, I'm just joking, this friend doesn't understand a joke, haha"

*sigh" Kihyun went near him, " take off that shirt".

Hyungwon "I'm too lazy, and we don't have that much time, so hurry, stitch it now while I'm wearing it"

"Okay, don't complain if the needle poke you" with that kihyun started stitching button, carefully, with very attention.

They stood so close,
Hyungwon was staring at Kihyun without blinking, who was so close to him, at his small hands that was so elegant as they move, oh I'm afraid today I'll end up grabbing those hands, they are just beautiful.

Sometimes Kihyun's hands would touch accidentally the skin near his nake. That moment, Hyungwon could feel his blood rushing to his cheeks, still he tried to remain all clam as possible.

"It's done, where is scissor" he needed to cut the remaining thread, he looked in kit but didn't find, "ah, I'll just use my teeth" saying that, he bent a little, his nose almost touching Hyungwon shirt's fabric, in an instant he cut the thread with his teeth.

As he looked up, he soon realize their position, how close they were, Kihyun blushed as he realized that, he quickly push Hyungwon, making some distance between them.

Hyungwon just smiled. While kihyun keep fanning himself with his hands.

----------

"Sa rang he yo!!! Mon. S. Ta. X!!!"

Comeback stage was as lively as ever, with the monbebes cheers.

After stage performance they also had fansigning, They already done in Gwangju, Incheon, Gangnam...and other places.

"bye bye monbebe, see you at fansign, thanks you,!!!" With that they parted.

When they were saying goodbye bye, waving hands kihyun didn't notice where he is going, as he reached stairs, he didn't notice, still keep waving his hands, busy shooting flying kisses, his foot, instead landing on first step, it skipped a step, making him loose his balanced, as he was about to grab something ,Hyungwon grab him by his arm, "thanks"

"Look where you are going" Hyungwon said and left.

"Thump thump thump" my heart is going at it again, holding his hands near his heart, kihyun looked leaving Hyungwon's back.

-----------

After performance, they quickly went back, behind, in waiting room, after changing into their regular cloths,mangernim  told them to eat giving them bags of food.

"Khamsahabnida"

They took food bags with Jajjangmyeon, places bowls on ground, and started digging right after.

Minhyuk who was sitting next to kihyun, in corner of room, can't help but feel chills as he found Kihyun smiling whenever he look at him.

"Ya why are you smiling, something good happened? Tell me".

Kihyun "Nothing" as he hide his face, with bowl while eating.

Minhyuk think for a minute, as he remember the morning 'button event'.

"Ahh" he spoke as if he found the reason behind smile.

Minhyuk sized the chance and asked, "Kihyun ah, few days ago, were not you a little cold to Hyungwon? But now, it seems that you two are getting along, huh?"

Kihyun almost chocked on his food, suddenly out of nowhere, how could Minhyuk ask such things.

"That_-that...." before speak he looks around, nobody's looking at them. Then speqks in low voice, that only Minhyuk could hear, "that day, when we all ate pizza, do you remember? "

"Yes"

"I heard that Hyungwon don't want to be my friend if I'm not im group' thing".

"......." Minhyuk don't know what to say, suddenly sad expression covers his face, as he remembered the day.

Does he found out that Hyungwon like him?

"Don't worry, I think Hyungwon has changed, maybe he look me as his friend now, I've forgotten about that matter already"
He spoke easily as if nothing happened.

He doesn't know?

"How much did you heard? " Minhyuk asked.

"Only that sentence, after that I went to bathroom to clear my thoughts, that is when I decided to put some distance between me and him, now you know the reason why I was cold to him"

Minhyuk thoughts this brat has no idea why Hyungwon said that, he misunderstood things by himself?  And acted by himself?

"Minhyuk, please don't tell Hyungwon about this, well, it will only make things awkward"

"........"Minhyuk could not speak a word.

What is this situation?  Hyungwon asked me to find why kihyun acts cold to him, the reason is what Hyungwon said, and Kihyun only heard that one sentence,.....he doesn't have  a slightest clue that Hyungwon likes him.....should I laugh or cry

Ah ....just now he told me not to tell Hyungwon,,,...what should I do?.....I can't tell kihyun that Hyungwon just said that because I was bugging him, if I tell him, the fact that' Hyungwon like him' can be revel, .....no no.... it can't happen,

What should this poor soul do I can't tell the truth nor I can tell Hyungwon....

After thinking some time......

Sorry Hyungwon..... I will not tell you,

It's better that way, it's fun!!!!

With that Minhyuk started grinning in a weird way giving creeps to next kihyun.

---------