ch.10 part one

It was a normal day, as per their schedule, they had photo shoot in morning and fansign at afternoon, remaining day was free followed by Sunday (next day is Sunday).

Photo shoot ended late, so all monsta x members headed in hurry to the next location for there fan sign event, since it was long way to reach there, they might get traffic on way,

At the car parking, everyone rushed to the van, Hyungwon was last despite he ran so fast, his plan to sit with Kihyun failed when, Kihyun closed the door on him and told him to sit with others in another car. Since the van was packed with stuff like costumes. Today they were going to wear different costumes at fansign as per their characters.

That van left first
Minhyuk and Hyungwon left behind, were going to share a car with staff.

Hyungwon got annoyed by Minhyuk who was now making faces to tease him, since minhyuk was the only one who knew about Hyungwon 's current state and his feelings, he probably noticed that Hyungwon wanted to sit next to Kihyun in same car. Seeing his souless expression was so fun to watch.

Soon after staff arrived with black car. It was more like van. Minhyuk and Hyungwon took very last sit. Soon they too left.

*sigh ....Hyungwon left long sigh, and looked to his left side through corner of his eyes, Minhyuk noticed, but as always pretend he didn't hear, he looked more intensively towards his handphone, well.. it was after all his hobby to tease others it was in his blood, he just couldn't help it.

Hyungwon sighed again, still he didn't get response from Minhyuk, he wanted attention from his friend, as he was feeling down today,

Hyungwon continued sighing,  Minhyuk just could not take it anymore, it feels like Hyungwon would die if he continued throwing sigh after another sigh, he already sighed 15 times.

" Wae?"

"Minhyuk, don't you think Kihyun changed since our mv shooting? "

"No, I don't think, he looks same to me"

"Is that so?.....why do I feel that he became more distant" his expressions started to become little dark.

"It must be you,  he must be distant only towards you,  you must have done something"

"What did I do? " Hyungwon questioned back in worry

"How should I know? " Minhyuk replied simply.

"Ahh is that so......" Hyungwon's face looked completely dark, like he lost something. He slowly drifted into thoughts, thinking back what he did wrong,

Even though Kihyun and Hyungwon always involved in child like fights, it was always like that though, there were nothing more to it, Members too knew this and accepted it as it is.

Is it only me? Did I go overboard with teasing him?

Minhyuk who was having fun until, could not watch anymore, he turn off his phone and put it back into his pocket, looking at Hyungwon he said,

"Should I find out what happened to Kihyun?"

Hyungwon's face immediately lit, "Will you help me?" He grabbed Minhyuk's hand with his both hand, he felt very grateful. "Thank you"

" But you have to buy me expensive pizza", as soon as hyungwon heard that, the hands he was holding, he threw them,

"YAA" automatically loud word came from Minhyuk's mouth. Earning glares from staff members sitting infront sits.

As their destination were long staff was dozing off, resting before their hectic work.

"Sorry" Minhyuk said sheepishly.

Staff turn their gazes to front.

After some time silence, Hyungwon said in low voice,"Okay, deal"

Minhyuk silently laughed, eyes brimming with the thoughts of pizza.

Both made a handshake,  peace.
--------
Some minutes passed, Minhyuk looked bored, they still had half hour to reach event point.

Minhyuk looked at Hyungwon who also looked bored,

"Hyungwon ah, I want to ask you something?"

"Hmm?" Hyungwon replied in bored tone.

"It is about Kihyun" Minhyuk said wearing evil smile.

"What? Kihyun? What about Kihyuni? " Hearing kihyun's name, his boring tone changed dramatically to excited one.

"Seems like my advice is working huh?, seeing you smiling like crazy only on Kihyun's name, seems like you have got your answer huh?.... " Minhyuk looked around before talking,"Say, do you like him?" He asked in low voice.

Hyungwon's smile become more wide, he nodded in yes, as he blushed a little.

Minhyuk jumped from excitement on his sit, started slapping hyungwon on back to get rid of his excitement, he wanted to laugh but couldn't, being cautious about staff.

He was happy.

"Our Hyungwoni have now growned up" Minhyuk said wiping his fake tears.

Hyungwon rolled his eyes.

"One last question, why do you like Kihyun so much? By my pov. Kihyun is little physco "

"......?" Hyungwon stared aggressively. what does he mean?

As if he read Hyungwon's expressions, he continued

"I mean he is clean freak, he would not move until he stick to one task, he is also very sensitive, I mean he is psycho or crazy in that way,.... hey it doesn't mean anything bad, you too know that those things about him are little scary"

Minhyuk was testing Hyungwon here. He was also best friend of Kihyun so he needed to know if hyungwon is really true/loyal with his feelings.

"Hmm, I know what you are saying, but I don't actually mind being him cleaning freak, or physco, I actually like him that way, beside he is soo nice inside, that these little things don't stand,  his niceness overlaps everything. "

Smile never left when hyungwon was talking he continued" he likes to seek attention but he pays equal attention to others and to our monbebe, he takes care of us,

That day when we were in 'live eating broadcast show', we were eating to our hearts, on one notice, no one knew but kihyun was the one who noticed that two ladies (host of eating show), who was preparing our meals hadn't eaten yet, he asked Shownu hyung to share some food with them, to feed them since their hands were buzy preparating sauce for us....ah... you don't know how I felt, I was proud, I was amazed, he was shining so much I would have gone blind.....

Even now my heart is beating fast..."

He didn't stop here

".....
He looks great on stage....
He has angel like voice I want to hear lifetime.....no he is an angel himself....

He is so noble, even when he hold chopsticks, even he sit, even he stand, everything about him is just perfect, ...I like him so much/-"

Hyungwon was so lost in praising kihyun, he unintentionally spoke last words little loud, , Minhyuk had to use his hands to shut him down,

Hyungwon realized soon, he slapped his mouth few times.
My blabbing mouth uff

"I know now how much you like him, but remember we are surrounded by staff," Hyungwon smiled biting his lips, nodded in understanding.

Minhyuk continue "Anyway,  I will help you so don't worry, ok?"

"Okay"

Both clapped their hands like arm wrestling position.
As they were near to their destination.
Minhyuk was satisfied.

----------