confession part 3

"*cough cough*
"........." Kihyun caught, as he looks at Hyungwon.

  Kihyun could not find any words as he was too shocked to say anything, surprised to do anything, his heart raced two times than normal.

When he gasp the situation,  he tried to speak....

"That....that...." he stumble on words,... ~is he telling the truth?
He wanted to say that but couldn't.

Hyungwon~~
Oww!!! Enough
I'm so done with him, originally it was not my intention to confess, I wanted to take it slowly. ?.. but he left me with no choice, I just can't take this anymore
the kind of person he is.... he won't take any hints, ...he just won't understand, if I don't tell him...With his speed he will never get it until we are old...
Outside... there are already many girls ready to grab on him , also I can't guarantee if there are few males, too.
Like how i fell for him.... they can too...no no its too dangerous!!
I need to grab on him first, ....

Hyungwon suddenly stood up from his sit, his eyes full with confidence,  he gestures Kihyun to stand up as well,.

Kihyun was still processing,' what just I heard', he naturally stood up.

Hyungwon took Kihyun's both hands in his,  each hand in each, Kihyun could only watched with dumbfounded look.

"Yoo Ki hyeon ssi" Hyungwon with firm voice.

"......" why is he suddenly talking formally?

"I wanted to tell you this from long time , " he looked straight into Kihyun's eyes, his tone become serious.

"......."

"Dangshin johahabnida (I like you)!!! tto dangshin eul saranghabnida (I love you)!!!  please accept my feelings" with that he bowed , let go of Kihyun's hands.

As soon as kihyun heard those words,  a sudden wave of happiness hit him, he felt like the world stopped around him for that moment,  like someone took his breath out, the feeling can't be express in words...

He never felt something like this before,  the feeling that piled up inside his heart.... the answers that he was so eager to found,  was now revealed in front of him. "Why I never thought like that"

To him...suddenly everything become clear like someone wiped fog on mirror,
Like he got his lost puzzle pieces,

"I too liked him... for this long? So that why....and i behaved so harshly to him, I was so stupid.... " Kihyun thought.

Tears rolled up on his face, he looked at hyungwon who was still bowed, he placed his hand on Hyungwon shoulder

"Hyungwon ah... rise your head please" his voice was cracking,

Hyungwon  rising his head, he saw tears were uncontrollably falling from Kihyun's eyes, he made his grip on his hands more  firm...., his heart was hurting seeing kihyun crying, he felt someone poking niddles in his heart,....
Without him knowing a trear formed in his eye, "I'm sorry kihyun,  I didn't know you would cry, I didn't mean to...Please don't cry"

Wiping his tears, Kihyun looked at him "no....Please don't say sorry,  I'm not crying because of you, from that long just because I misunderstood my own feelings, I behaved so rudely toward you, picked fights with you, ... I'm sorry. "

Kihyun noticed the tear that was slowly going down from Hyungwon's cheek,  his hand immediately lift to reach Hyungwon's cheeks to wipe it, "look at you why are crying? "

"Huh?"

Hyungwon touch his own face he felt another tear drop on his cheek, he said smile amidst his tears "it's because you are crying, can't you see? "

Kihyun patted on his shoulder for a while,  he forget he too was cried earlier,  "don't cry " he said, 

Hyungwon~~this...This is why I love him, he cares for others,  he must be burden because I suddenly confessed, but look at him, he is still trying to comfort me? How can I not love him....

He looked at Kihyun for a while to admiring his features, in moonlight amidst the light of lamp, his teary eyes sparkled like some glass, his nose was little red, his bangs was little out of place, the eyes that looking at him was those usual kind eyes he fell in love with, were the same ..he looked beautiful...

He grabbed on Kihyun's hand, that was on his shoulder,.cupping it with his both hands, he looked directly into his eyes,

"Kihyun... you are truly a special person for me, that I want to protect, I teased you in the past, that's because I liked you back then..I...really want to be by your side." he stared for a moment and continued,

"Earlier when you said you misunderstood your feelings,  then that  means you feelings are same as mine? "

Kihyun felt suddenly a blood rush to his ckeeks, he immediately looked down, and nodded"...."

"So that means I can take it as you answer"yes"? Hyungwon tilted his head to find Kihyun's face.

"....."Kihyun nodded again, he was too embrassed to lift his head.

Hyungwon's felt his happiness would reach to the sky,the feeling of  happiness was overflowing that it won't fit in the sky,...  that reflected on his smile,

Kihyun slowly looked up, his eyes met with those dark orbs that were full with love and concern, in the small light of moonlight and lamp those eyes reflects so many emotion, 

Kihyun~ just what did I done to deserve such a person in my life,  I don't know if I deserve him or not, .....how can he be so nice to tolerate me , my anger and my stupid behavior, still able to say that he loves me, despite my so many faults he is still willing to hold my hand..., how can I not fall for this person.

For a while both stared at each other, like their eyes were talking, no one talked.

Suddenly Kihyun's phone rang, breaking their moment. Kihyun's flinched, gasping ,Hyungwon let go of his hand, Kihyun bent down to grab his phone,  checking it, he said
"Minhyuk is calling. ..."he looked at Hyungwon, Hyungwon nodded in reponce, then Kihyun picked the call

Minhyuk: Ya where are you? You weren't in room, not in living room either,when I woke up.

Kihyun : oh you woke up? I'm at rooftop right now, didn't I told you before, did you forgot?

Hyungwon knitted his brows,"you told Minhyuk about this? "

Kihyun putting finger to his own lips "shushh!!" He signaled him to stay silent,
Hyungwon nodded, "put phone on speaker" he whispered.

As soon as Kihyun pressed 'speaker' button, Minhyuk's voice came from the phone

Minhyuk : ahhhh....mian.,I forgot. Then Hyungwon is there too? *giggles*

Kihyun : Yes he is..." Kihyun glanced at Hyungwon.

Minhyuk : ok I got it  *more giggles* oh I just remembered I'm so hungry, I'll find my dinner, you can take your time, but remember we have schedule tomorrow, bye bye
*beep beep beep beep*

The call ended....

--------