ch.8 letters

Hyungwon was a little hurt by Kihyun's changing behavior towards him. But he couldn't directly ask him. Their buzy schedule made it impossible, that their interaction become less. They were buzy woth work and there were no time to think about things like that. Still hyungwon who easily spot Kihyun could not help but think what is wrong with him?

At night Hyungwon started to continue his unfinished letter,

Kihyun, 
lately I have seen that you keeping distance between me and you, it hurts, because I think I like you, it feels good to be near you, but you keep avoiding me.
Suddenly you became weird, I think it is cute but,
You are nagging more at me than others, you keep pinpointing me and then taunting me, sigh  I can't help but think why do I like you?

Ah I just remembered our first encounter,

-----------
When hyungwon joined starship entertainment Kihyun was already a trainee there, kihyun and wonho joined at the same time, while
Minhyuk and Hyungwon who were together in same dance class before,  joined after.

The day, when they were first introduced to other trainees,

In practice room,

Hyungwon entered with Minhyuk and manager

"Guys, pay attention" manger called out and clapped hand to gather attention of trainee,

A silence fill the room, they stood up, and listend

"These two friends has joined our starship entertainment, they will be practicing and training with you guys from now on, please treat them well"

Then turn to Hyungwon and Minhyuk he said "please introduce yourself"

"Yes " both replied

First was Minhyuk "Annyeong haseyo, I'm Lee Minhyuk, please take care of me"

Everyone clapped, they were happy to see these two guys were because two were indeed handsome, at the same time they were nervous, because more trainees more competition. Two more trainees to compete with.

It was Hyungwon's turn to introduce

"Annyeong haseyo!!!! I'm Chae Hyungwon,  please take care of me"

He bowed 90 degree, and smiled, everyone greeted him but one boy caught his attention, who also bowed with full 90 degree.  He was small in height, had a little chubby face, his smile was attractive,  Hyungwon felt his heart was racing,  he first thought it might because he was nervous but for his surprise that was not the case,

When time came to introduce individually/ separate introduction, the same boy again surprised him,

"Annyeong haseyo, I'm Hyungwon" it was Kihyun he was greeting at moment, everyone shacked his hand while introducing them, but this one boy greeted him whole heartedly it felt like royal.

Hyungwon was the person who payed more attention to these matters most, he didn't liked how now a days people take greetings lightly.

"Ne, Annyeong haseyo, I'm Yoo Kihyun" he smiled and bowed two times and said " Welcome"

Hyungwon felt happy he thought 'how well mannered person he is, just my style'
'

His heart started beating faster again, as his thought,
he rubbed his eyes ,because, for a moment he thought he saw sparkling aura around kihyun as he saw those small dimples below his eyes, when he laughed, thinking how nervous hyungwon was.

'"What my style? !! Chae Hyungwon snap it out he is a boy " he whispered to himself.

And continued greeting others.

-------------

Wide smile appeared as he thought of that memory, but soon faded. He realize that may be he likes kihyun more than like but love. And Kihyun was not helping at all. Despite his recent behavior he was only making Hyungwon to fall deeper.

Today too, he was not able to complete the letter, as sleep was started to devour him, he put down pen hide diary below his bed and went to sleep in his cozy bed with flickering thoughts.

[Usually it is 45 degree bow but for hyungki ff I made it 90 degree]