Kaminari Sora

Kaminari Sora

Age: 15/16

Birthday: September 29

Gender: female

Height: 164cm

Weight:  secret

Hair colour: Blond

Eye colour: yellow on the right, blue on the left

Blood type: O

Personality: Sora had a cold, aloof personality from her traumatic past. Sora prefers to stay near Denki when they had to socialize. (She only answers in one word and very rare when she speaks more than that) She keeps her emotions in check as her quirk connects to it. Sora also prefers acting alone but friendly to animals. Calm and composed, yet brutal both in combat and speech. Sora also a sadistic person when others in pain especially at Denki/villains. Sora also cares about her family alot. After entering U.A. high, Sora change due to Denki wanting her having friends...she also similar to Bakugo and like to curse as she was seen around him often.

Appearance: Sora had short blond hair that reaches her collar, she side her fringe to the left often like Denki. She had doe-eye that of different colours and thin eyebrows.She quite curvy for her age that she hide it with her clothes. Often wearing a black headphone. Instead of having a smile, she always had an emotionless look. 

Likes: Cooking, music, animals, reading, her family, sleeping, sweets and spicy foods, her headphones(a whole collection like lida with his glasses) and weapons, gaming(a room of it.) Taking picture, destruction of  things

Dislikes:  Repeating herself, Denki's cooking, troublesome things and people touching her headphone, her hair during raining day

Relationship:
Kaminari Denki(Cousin-alive)

Kaminari Denki's parents(Aunt/Uncle- alive)

Sora's parents(Mom/Dad-dead)- Age 10

Quirk: Lightning/Electrification(she also could heal people with her quirk; discover after her parent's death) Her wattage limit is higher than Denki. She could recharge by eating sweets or electric.

Weakness: Short circuit if overuses(but does not happen often/she faint) Fear of people close to her die. Her quirk going berserk.

States:

Power: 8/10
Speed: 11/10
Technique: 9/10
Intelligence: 10/10
Cooperativeness: 1/10

Moves/Super moves

Thunderstorms(when anger storm are created easily/ able to power herself)

Godspeed (speed of lightning)