Chapter 3

'He looks like he favours Midoriya more, wanting him to grow and at the same time he needs to be a teacher. A beginner in teaching but...why do their quirk alike... I should stop thinking about Midoriya's quirk and focus on others stuff.' Sora thought while ruffling her short hair in frustration.

The screen then shows how both Bakugo and Midoriya ran towards each other as they look like they unleashing their quirk at one another.

"I said, this looks bad! Sensei!" Kirishima shouted in worry.

All Might struggle as his decision as everyone continue watching the two. Finally making his decision...

"Both of you, sto--" He looks like he was cut off as he looks up.

At the same time, Uraraka was seen hugging a pillar. The two then released their quirk, Midoriya punch up while receiving the explosion with his left arm. The punch was strong causing destruction to the whole building and Uraraka took its advantage and retrieved the nuclear weapon.

"Hero team... Wins!"

"What the heck? The losers are practically uninjured, and the winners are on the ground..."

"They lost the battle but won the war, huh?"

"This is training, though."

All Might was seen on the screen as he talks to Bakugo.

'It looks like how I thought about it, however, if Midoriya keeps doing that... His body would not be able to handle it.' Sora thought as she looks at her own hands, knowing herself able to heal his injuries.

"Well, even if I say that, the MVP for this battle was Young Iida!"

"?!"

"It's not either of the winners, Ochaco-chan or Midoriya-chan?"- Asui

"Hmm, well... Why is that? Does anyone know?"

Both Sora and Yaoyorozu raise their hands. The latter said, "Yes, All Might-sensei."

Yaoyorozu looks at Sora, only to hear a reply.

"Dozo.(Go ahead)"

Yaoyorozu nodded her head and continue.

"That is because lida adapted the most to the context of the training. From watching the match, it appears Bakugo-san acted on his own because of an obviously personal grudge. And as All Might-sensei said earlier, it is foolish to launch a large-scale attack indoors. In the same way, taking into consideration the damage he received, Midoriya-san's plan was also rash. As for Uraraka-san...she let her guard down mid-battle and her final attack was too reckless. If she treated the paper-mâché as a real weapon, she would not have been able to do something so dangerous. lida had prepared his opponent's arrival and assumed it would be a fight over the weapon, which made him late in responding to the final attack. The hero team only won because they took advantage of the fact that this was training. They were practically breaking the rules. Do you have anything to add, Sora-san?"

Sora was nodding along with Yaoyorozu's explanation. Blinked at the attention on her, pulled Denki closer and whisper in his ear.

"Ahem, Sora said that She agree to your explanation, Yaoyorozu. Both team, only the hero team show teamwork while what you had said about Bakugo going for his personal grudge but he was able to maintain a level head till the last few minutes even as a villain that destroy the building but not fully, show that neither Midoriya nor Bakugo cares about their teammates. This could bring more danger to others when this exercise becomes real." Denki said as he coughs due to awkwardness.

It was a silence as both females looked at one another.

'Bo-both said more than I expected.' All Might thought as he speaks.