Chapter 5

The lesson was, as usual, Denki complains to Sora during lunch about what they learning. Sora was checking the news and notices All Might-sensei been moving around a lot.

~At 12.50 pm ~

"For today's hero basic training, it's turned into a class with three instructors, All Might and me, and one more person."

Sora looked up from her book at Aizawa-sensei wondering if he knows about All Might who jumping and saving others. By the looks of it, I think not.

"Excuse me! What'll we be doing?"-Sero

" Disasters, shipwrecks, and everything in between." Holding a card with the word 'Rescue' on it, Aizawa-sensei continues saying." It's rescue training!"

"Rescue... Looks like it'll be a lot of work this time, too."-Denki

"Right?"-Ashido

"Idiot, this is the duty of a hero! My arms are ready to rumble!"-kirishima

" No one can beat me in water, ribbit."-Asui

"Hey. I'm not done, " Aizawa-sensei said while glaring at the class. "You can decide if you want to wear your costumes or not this time. Because there are probably costumes that limit your abilities, too. The training will take place off-campus, so we're taking a bus. That is all. Start getting ready."

Sora looks at the new weapon box, she makes and decides to bring along to test its function. Changing with the others that were very active. Sora only nodded to their question without replying. Changing the headphone she usually wears to a different version of it. Not like anybody could tell...

While waiting for the bus, Sora was checking her equipment. Feeling someone getting closer to her, she looked up. Todoroki look at the girl who was checking her equipment went closer to look. Both heterochromia eyes stare at one another. Grey clash with yellow while turquoise clash with blue.

It was interrupted by lida as he blows the whistle nonstop.

"Class 1-A, gather around! Form two lines by your student numbers in order to make boarding the bus go smoothly!" Lida said as he blows the whistle in tune.

Everyone enters the bus. Sora follows after everyone enters. She ends up sitting beside Bakugo since no one wants to seat near him.

"Darn. I didn't think it'd be this type of bus."- lida

"All that for nothing." - Ashido

Sora scrolls through her phone, looking at the animal website while listening to her music.

"I say whatever comes to my mind. Midoriya-chan..."

"Um, yes, Asui-san?"

"Call me 'Tsuyu-chan' "

"R-right..."

"Your quirk is like All Might's."

"Huh?! Y-Y-You, think so? But I'm... Uh..."

"Wait a sec, Tsuyu-chan, All Might doesn't get hurt when he uses his. They just kind of look the same."

Sora looks at Midoriya from her seat and thought, ' He looks like he just escapes from being questions about his quirk...Interesting... His quirk...'

"But it's nice to have a simple augmenting-type quirk. You can do lots of flashy stuff! My hardening's strong against others, but unfortunately, it doesn't look like much."

"I think it's really cool! It's a quirk that can definitely pass as a pro's!"

"A pro's, huh? But you have to think about popularity as a hero, too, you know."