Chapter 10

"Let me explain. The participants can form teams of two to four people as they wish. It's basically the same as a regular cavalry battle, but the one thing that's different is...based on the results of the last game, each person has been assigned a point value."

Sora ignored the speech until she heard Midnight scolding Ashido and Uraraka for talking.

"Yes, that's right! And the points assigned go up by five starting from the bottom. So 42nd place gets five points, and 41st gets ten points! And the point value assigned to first place is... Ten million!"

Sora smirk while playing her games. The pressure of the points he holds, as she listens to the rules. To make it easier to understand, they allow using their quirk and a red card for hitting others on purpose. They have 15 minutes to build a team.

"Now, you have fifteen minutes to build your teams. Start!"

(Aoyama will not be participating as he got stomach ache so Sora will take his place)

Sora standing beside Ojiro, turn to him.

"Team...up..." Sora asked him with her head tilted to the side. Ojiro surprised by her but nodded his head.

"Are we going to ask for more team member?"

"No... Troublesome..." Sora said then took her device, writing her plan out for Ojiro to see.

"That's amazing, Kaminari-san," Ojiro said after finishing reading.

"Sora..."

They were then interrupted by Midoriya.

"Umm, Ojiro-kun, Sora-san...?"

Both of them quickly walked away as they apologise to him, mostly Ojiro apologise then Sora. Denki then was seen dragging Sora to Todoroki. Sora told Ojiro to wait for her.

"Sora, join our team," Denki said.

"No...Ojiro..." Sora said while shaking her head as she walked back to Ojiro.

The next thing, she knew she was in control by Shinso.

Todoroki had wanted Sora to join his team but he doesn't mind Kaminari. Sora had no idea what happened but she felt weird. Her body moves on her own as she felt electric. She wakes up from what happened.

"Huh? It looks like you break from it."

"Who..." Sora asked as she figures what happened by looking at the surrounding.

"...Fine... I...help..." Sora finally said.

"Oh, so you help? But you look like you have more to say," Shinso said.

"...Ojiro... Free..."

"That's not possible, I need him to be in my control," Shinso said while smirking.

"Tch..." Sora clicks her tongue as she let her quirk out to keep the other away.

"We will keep it low, and then attack the others." Sora only nodded as she had no choice but to listen.

As the others fight, Team Shinso hide as they steal points.

"Time's up! That's the end of the second round, the cavalry battle!"

"Now, let's take a look at the top four teams right away! In first place, Team Todoroki! In second place, Team Bakugo!"

Sora was apologising to Ojiro and bowing her head.

"In third place, Tetsute-- Huh? What, it's Team Shinso? When did you come from behind?!"

"Thanks for your hard work," Shinso said to them.