Chapter 7

A villain was seen flying out the dome. While healing the teachers, Sora saw that it was the bird-beast that able to keep up with All Might. She smirks and stops her treatment, as she finally able to stable them. Both only required bed-rest and professional help.

"That was a villain up there just now, wasn't it?"- Sero

" Y-Yeah..."- Sato

"This power is..."

"It's All Might! There's no one else who can do something so amazing!"

"Ribbit, Ribbit."

"Yay!"

At the same time, three people mind thinks alike.

'So this is the top... '

'Is this...the world of pros...?'

'The pros that...'

Sora then looks at the mountain zone, sensing Denki in trouble. She took out her new weapon box, the others around her wondering what she doing. Sora pulled out a long sniper rifle, aiming toward the mountain zone.

At the same time in the mountain zone, Denki was held as a hostage. The other heroes teacher arrive just as Sora shoot her bullet at the villain that held Denki, shocking everyone who watches.

Snipe whistle at Sora for the nice shot. Hoping to have her as his student.

"Sorry, everyone! Sorry, we're late! I gathered all who were immediately available."- Nezu

" lida-kun!"

"I, lida Tenya, class 1-A representative, have now returned!"

The teachers all started moving and attacking other villains.

"Split up and protect the students!"

"Yes, sir!"

Shigaraki started to leave as he notices he will lose.

"Shall we go home and try again later, kurogir--?" He was not able to finish as he was shot by Snipe and Sora. One with a pair of guns, the other with a rifle. Both keep shooting even when the bullets were blocked.

"Someone whose quirk can capture them all from this distance..."

"Me!" Thirteen said.

Thirteen started sucking them as Kurogiri warp both of them out. Sora quickly checks on Thirteen.

What the pros deal with... What they fight against... The world of evil... That was an experience that we were not ready for yet.

"My goodness..."

"I can't believe we let them escape after they made such a big show of trespassing."

"They caught us completely unguarded, huh? More importantly, we must make sure the students are safe. Also Kaminari thanks for healing the teachers and the assist."

Sora nodded her head as she keeps her rifle but shivers as someone mentions her. They all headed outside as police were seen.

"...17,18,19,20. Other than the boy with both legs seriously injured, everyone seems unharmed."

"Ojiro-kun. I heard you were fired up this time. You were strong by yourself, huh?"

" I thought everyone was by themselves. I survived by using hit-and-run tactics. Where were you, Hagakure-san?"

"In the landslide area! Todoroki was super strong. I was surprised!"

"Anyway, I'm glad you weren't hurt."