Chapter 16

Sora was standing in the middle of town structures. As she tried to calm her breathing, she able to hear everything.

The teachers talking about their plans, breath, heartbeat, the movement & her own ridiculous thought.

"Team Kaminari Sora, practical exam. Ready, go!"

Sora quickly activate her quirk and was then seen been coat with blue electric as she walked instead of running to the goal.

At the same time, in the control room.

"Why is she walking, she faster than the teachers now, right?"-Mineta

Most are curious of Sora's choice...

"No, she listening...and planning her next moves carefully," Denki said he remember her saying once that she don't like the principal as her enemy.

Denki understand that Sora like to plan her victory and rarely show her dislike but hearing her state that the principal is not someone that should be view as enemy, he is now afraid for both himself and Ashido match later.

The class eyes we're then glue on the screen where as Sora instead of dodging bullets aimed at her, she faced straight at it.

Only for the bullets to melt before contacting her.

Sora quickly jumps up on to the body of a high rise building sticking on it as the ground shot up cement.

She coats one of her hands with high dense of her quirk and forming something visibly bright.

At the teachers location, they able to hear birds chirp at very loud sounds nearing them. Quickly dodging the strong thrust that could kill them.

"Wow, she able to predict that." The others watched, notice that she easily predict each action the teachers would take and the fast pace attack done by her.

"She really trying to kill the teachers..." Spotting the damage done with one of her deadly attack. Some gulp down their salvia as the destruction of the female quirk.

Sora continue attacking with a slight smirk on her face as she evade the bullets aiming at her.

"No, she not

"No, she not... Her sadistic side just turn on..." Denki said as he looks away, shivers when she in that mode.

After all, he know that it was just a way for her to distress and him being the frequents victim.

'Sadistic... Side...? ' the class thought, some in a questionable way while others not knowing how to express.

Mineta at the back shouted something only to be tape shut by Sero as the rest continue to watch.

Sora looks at the direction,knows that this will be harder for her since she notices those three are now at the exit, well she know that the principal had plan all their moves with his quirk.