Chapter 11

"Everybody, sorry for the long wait! The stage that was frozen in the second match is finally dry, so on to the next match! The assassin from Class B! Pretty things have thorns, you know! From the hero course, it's Shiozaki Ibara! Versus-- Sparking killing boy! From the hero course, its Kaminari Denki! Now, we'll have a super flashy battle this time too--" Present Mic was interrupted by Shiozaki.

Sora looked at the female blankly, knowing Denki will ask her out. She facepalms knowing Denki well.

"What's that? Didn't he say he'd settle this in a second? That's strange, he was defeated in a second, wasn't he? Class A is supposed to be better than Class B, so isn't that weird?"

Sora walked straight to him and smacked him, knocking Monoma out.

"...weak..." Sora said bluntly and walked away.

'She just smacked someone other than Kaminari and Mineta...'  Class A thought as they watch the girl walked away.

Sora looked at Denki who got brought away by the nurse bots. She got annoyed as Midoriya keep mumbling non-stop. She walked away to buy more snacks. The next match is lida against Hatsume.

"That's generally against the rules for those in the hero course. Those who must use equipment needed to petition beforehand."

"I forgot about that! Aoyama-kun also wore a belt and Sora-kun wore her headphone, so I thought it was fine!"

"Both of them submitted a petition."

As they start fighting, Hatsume was only promoting her support items using lida.

"Wow..." Sora said as she came back from her trip to watch the match or mostly at the support equipment for ten minutes long.

After that was her turn...

"We're gonna keep right on going with the fifth match! She was also admitted through recommendations, wearing a trademark headphone. From the hero course, it's Kaminari Sora! Versus-- Is something going to come out of those horns? Well? From the hero course, it's Ashido Mina!"

"Mina, you can do it!"

"Sora win her!" Denki shouted after getting recharged by Sora.

"Now, why don't we get moving? Fifth match, start!"

Sora took a penny out of her pocket and throw it up and the next thing everyone knows a bright beam shot straight to Ashido. Ashido barely dodges it...

"Wh-what was that?! Did Kaminari shot a beam or laser!"

Sora dodges the acid that Ashido shoot, however, some got on her clothes. Sora's sports pant become short. While most of the male roar a cheer.

However, in the end, Sora easily stunts Ashido and win her first match.

"Ashido unable to move! Kaminari's easy victory with a different outfit!"

At the Class A seats...

"Good job... Ashido!" Mineta shouted as he looked at Sora. Denki also joins in looking at his cousin, only to have something hit straight at his forehead as he falls. A coin was seen.

Sora walked away to sleep not caring about the other match...

"Ah...gomen..." Sora said as she walked into Bakugo's waiting room. With him only look up for a second, blink a bit at the clothing Sora wearing.

Bakugo didn't reply as he stretches himself. Sora didn't say anything and went to one of the tables to sleep after finding another uniform to change. Bakugo then was ready for his match as he leaves, he pats Sora on the head. Sora smiled a little before saying,