Chapter 6

"Nice to meet you. We are the League of Villains. It may be presumptuous of us, but we have invited ourselves into the home of the heroes, U.A. high school, in order to have All Might, the symbol of peace, take his last breath."

"Huh?"

Sora hands were on her guns ready to use it.

"I believe All Might should have been here. Has there been some kind of change? Well, that is neither here nor there. This is the part I am to play." He said as fog surround everyone.

Both Bakugo and Kirishima jump and attack him. Sora also takes this chance and shoot. The explosion that Bakugo makes cause smoke to rise.

"Did you consider that you'd get beaten by us before you did it?" Kirishima asked.

As the smokes clear...

"Oh dear, that's dangerous. That's right. Even if you are students, you are excellent golden eggs."

'He states that's dangerous... A body of mist... A part that can't be turn...'

Thirteen then shouted out, " No! Move away, you two!"

Sora quickly steps back, holding her guns while pointing at the guy. The guy begins to speak like the attack given to him not working. 'Shit, he able to warp!'

"My job is to scatter you all and torture you to death!" The fog envelops all around us.

Sora jumps back but still been warp, the next thing she knows she falling from a very high area. 'Tch...' Sora quickly position herself to use the villains below her to soften her fall.

Crack!

The bone of the villain who got used by Sora. 'Such a lovely sound...'

Sora quickly analysis her area, look like she landed near the ruins zone. The other villains take the chance to attack her thinking she let her guard down but were shot at with her guns. The villains all stunted as they twitch in pain.

She heard people fighting after she finishes a pile of villains lay on the ground.

"How is she... So strong?"

'I'm worried about Denki...'

As she punches a villain who tries to attack her. She shocks them all with her quirk as a smirk formed on her face.

"Ne, Villains... Suffer more..." Sora said as she smirks.

" Sora said as she smirks

'She a sadist...!!!' All the villains scream in their head.

Done with her fight, Sora walked towards the building as she saw both Bakugo and Kirishima, fighting other villains.

'They able to handle it... Hmm, I feel like Denki acting like an idiot now.'

At the mountain zone...