Chapter 14

The next morning at the Hosu General Hospital...

"Were you able to sleep, Midoriya?" Todoroki asked.

"No, not really, "Midoriya replied back.

" I didn't think so. Me neither." 

"Thinking about it now, we did something amazing, huh? I'm worried about Sora-san, i wonder why did she stand up for the hero killer. Seeing an ending like that really makes you feel like it's miracle we're alive. Sora-san also saved me. He could kill us all but Sora-san stands up for him and tries to protect him."

"Yeah. We were obviously left alive on purpose. Sora-san, I'm not sure but she probably will be questioned by the police. You're amazing to have been able to face him after all the murderous intent directed at you."

"No, that's not it. I..."

The door of the room then was opened, revealing Gran Torino and Manual.

"Oh, are you wounded kids awake?"

"Gran Torino! Umm, where is Sora-san?"

"Manual-san..."

"Kid, I've got a lot of complaints for you. But before that, you've got visitors."

A man walked in beside him, was Sora with her head down.

"Hosu's chief of police, Tsuragame Kenji-san."

"Tsuragame chief and Sora-san?!"

Both lida and Todoroki stands up and Midoriya was also about to stand.

"Oh, you can just be seated, woof. You must be U.A. students who brought down the hero killer, right? This girl here wouldn't speak and said that she talks only when you three are here to listen too, woof."

"Sora-san/kun?"

Sora stands at side clutch her arm and releases a sigh.

"You probably wondering why I had stood up for the hero killer, right."  Receiving nod from the others, she continue to talk.

"He, the hero killer had saved my life when I was young. Denki the only one who knows, he tried to help but we are only kids."

"?!"

"You also probably wouldn't believe me, but like what the hero killer had said, a lot of heroes are fakes, I also believe his words and ideals!" She shouted as her tears fall, trying to not to show that she had anxiety attack.

"I almost got killed if the hero killer didn't appear. A corrupt hero was blackmailing my family to make support items for him. I was a hostage! We tried asking for help, but none believe. That's when I heard that after he gets those items, he would kill me along with my parents.  We couldn't tell anyone... Since no one would believe... Heroes are more inhumane than villain..."

The people listen to what she said, were shocked. Lida and Todoroki were the most shocked since both born in a hero family.

"I had tried to become a hero for trying to let go of my past of both my parents. Even when that hero dead,killed by Stain, my parents were then killed by the villain that he was working with. Forcing me watch helplessly as the villain killed them in front of me...That was also the day my quirk went berserk and I need to wear this... Support item to control my quirk..." Sora said as she touches her headphone in a nostalgic manner.

"Is it the day where huge thunderstorms appear out of nowhere at Saitama prefecture," Midoriya asked as he received a nodded from the girl.

"I hated the heroes ideals along with the villains but... Denki and his parents' saved me... If it weren't for them, I probably... I will definitely become someone different... Maybe the same as them..." Sora said as she drops down on the floor. Her past was out, the past she had hidden.