Chapter 9

Time passed in the blink of an eye, and the morning of the sports festival arrived.

"Do your best, both of you!" Denki's parents said to both Sora and Denki.

"I will win first place!" Denki said as he gives a thumbs up to his parents while Sora crushing his thumb and said.

"And I will be there and stop you from winning." In the end, they all laugh, Sora and Denki quickly went to school.

Sora along with others wearing their P.E. uniform waiting to be called. Sora was seen sleeping with her headphone on like usual near Denki.

"Everyone, are you ready? We will be entering soon!"
Some of them started to get nervous, while been excited. Sora wakes up just in time as Todoroki walks toward Midoriya.

"Midoriya."

"Todoroki-kun? What is it?"  Others started looking and listening since Todoroki don't usually interact with the others.

"Looking at things objectively, I think I'm stronger than you."

"Huh? Y-yeah..."

"But...All Might has his eye on you, doesn't he? I'm not trying to pry about that. But I'm going to beat you." Todoroki declares.

"Oh? Is one of the best in the class making a declaration of war? Are you also making one, Sora?" Only to receive a smack on his head.

Kirishima trying to diffuse the situation, as he speaks while placing a hand on Todoroki's shoulder.

"Oi, Oi, Oi! Why are you picking a fight all of a sudden? Not now, we're about to start!"

Todoroki knocks off Kirishima's hands off his shoulder and said, " We're not here to play at being friends. So what does it matter?" As he leaves before stopping as Midoriya speaks.

"Todoroki-kun, I don't know what you're thinking when you say you'll beat me, but of course you're better than me. I think you're more capable than most people...Looking at it objectively..."

"Midoriya, you probably shouldn't talk so negatively..."

"But, everyone...The students from other courses are aiming for the top with everything they've got! I can't afford to fall behind. I'll be going for it with everything I have, too."

"Yeah."

Sora looked at them and smirk a bit before standing and leave.

'Wow...getting excited... I hope their hope crush...especially Denki...however All Might and Midoriya...' Sora thought with a yawn.

"Hey! Pay attention, audience! Swarm, mass media! This year's high school rodeo of adolescence that you all love, the U.A. sports festival, is about to begin! Everybody, are you ready?! It's time for the students to enter the first-year stage!"

Sora stares blankly at the front as she heard Present Mic talks about her class in excitement. She played her games as she ignored the other.

"The U.A. sports festival! The huge battle where fledgeling heroes sharpen their swords once a year! Anyway, these are the guys, right? The miraculous new stars who overcame enemy attacks with their hearts of steel! Hero course, class 1-A, right?!"

Sora walked beside Denki as she adjusts her headphone. Most of them are nervous, the others look fine.

"They haven't been getting as much airtime, but this class is also full of talent! Hero course, class 1-B! Next up, general studies classes C, D and E! Support course, classes F, G and H are here, too! And business course, classes I, J and K! All of U.A.'s first years are here now!"