Chapter 2

Next day, the first curriculum of U.A. high's hero course: Regular required classes like English, in the morning.

"Which of these English sentences is wrong?"-Present Mic

'So normal...'

'So damn boring.'

" Everybody heads up! Let's get this party started!"

Sora looked at him, boredly. Started reading her book that is a detective novel from overseas.

After that was lunch. The food was good at a reasonable price. Denki was asked by Sora to buy food since She does not like to communicate with others.

In the afternoon... Hero Basic Training.

The door then opens with All might posing.

"I am... Coming through the door like a normal person."

"It's All Might!"-Denki

"Wow, he really is a teacher!"-Kirishima

"That's a costume from Silver Age, isn't it?"-Asui

"Its style is so different, it's giving me goose bumps."- Ojiro

" I teach Hero Basic Training. It is a subject where you train in different ways to learn the basics of being a hero. You'll take the most units of this subject! Let's get right into it! This is what we'll do today-- Combat Training!"

"Combat..."

"...Training"

Sora looked up from her book. As All Might continued his talk.

"And to go with that are these!" Pointing at the side of the classroom wall."Costumes made based on your quirk registrations and requests you send in before school started."

"Oh!!!"

Sora does not bother as she only asks for easy to move and material that waterproof, fireproof, bulletproof and not easy to conduct electric. Along with a belt that holds her guns. (Her hero costume is the pic at the start, the pants reach the boots)

"After you change, gather in Ground Beta!"

"Yes, sir!"

Changing into her costume, Sora found that it's made of good material. She checked her guns before placing them in the belt. Her headphone turns into a visor covering her eyes and nose.

Some of the girls that done changing wanted to talk to her but noticed that she did not like to talk

Coming out of the tunnel, Sora feels like there is a soundtrack playing.

"They say the clothes make the man, young men and ladies. Be fully aware... For now on... You are heroes! That's great, everyone. You all look cool!"