Chapter 4

Today only had normal lessons and Denki's complain about it. Both Kaminari walked towards the school. One was playing on her Nintendo Switch while the other look at her play.

Before they both blinked, they were crowded with reporters. Sora annoyed at their question, wanting to zap them. Denki was trying to calm Sora as both push the reporters away as they walk into the school. Since the reporters now talking to Aizawa-sensei.

The news that All Might had been hired as a teacher at U.A. surprised the nation, and the media descended on the school and caused a commotion for days. Everyone knew about it. Yeah, everyone.

Aizawa-sensei looking tired when he entered the classroom, yawning as he placed a stack of papers on the desk standing in front of the class.

"Good work on yesterday's combat training. I saw the video and results. Bakugo, you're talented, so don't act like a kid."

"I know."-Bakugo

"And Midoriya. You settled it by breaking your arm again, huh? You can't keep saying you can't help it because you can't control your quirk. I don't like saying the same thing over and over. As long as you fix the control issue, there's a lot you'll be able to do. Feel a sense of urgency, Midoriya."

"Yes, sir!"

Sora knowing it will be related to classwork since checking the time table and knowing Aizawa-sensei for just one day is enough for her to tell and it's troublesome to care. So she decided to ignore and read her book.

"Now let's get down to homeroom business. Sorry about the late notice, but today, I'll have you..."

'...take another special test?!' The class thought.

"...decide on a class representative." Aizawa finished his sentence.

'It's actually a normal school activity!' Most of the students thought.

Everyone suddenly pumps up, wanting to be it. Denki also one of the people raising their hand wanting to be chosen. In a normal class, students might feel like they're just taking on daily duties, and this wouldn't happen. But here in the hero course, it's a role that allows one to practice being a top hero by leading a group.

Sora clicked her tongue at the noise and raise a bit of her music volume, still able to hear them shouting. She read her book, not even bother by the shouting from the class and a pair of heterochromia eyes looking at her.

"Silence, please! It is a job with the serious responsibility of leading others. It is not a job for just anyone who wants to do it. It is a calling that requires the trust of those around you. If we want to use democracy to decide on a true leader, then we should hold an election to choose one." Lida said with his hand raise up the highest as he fidgets from holding in the same position.

Most of them deadpan at lida, " Your hand is raised the highest!"

"Why did you suggest that?"- Denki

"We haven't known each other for that long, so how can we trust or anything? lida-chan."- Asui

"If that's the case, and everyone'll vote for themselves..."-Kirishima

" Don't you think that is precisely why whoever receives multiple votes here can be truly considered the most suitable person? What do you think, Aizawa-sensei?"

"I don't care, as long as you decide before homeroom is over," Aizawa-sensei said before going into his sleeping bag and falling asleep.

"Thank you very much!"

Sora was the last since the other quickly put their votes in. Most gave hopeful eyes towards her.

"Sora, better choose me," Denki said giving a thumb ups to her.