Chapter 15

That day, Sora did not come back to class. Everyone was worried about her, some asked but get no answer in reply. The lesson continued, as usual, Sora was excused.

The next day, Sora was in class. Others greeted her but were met with an emotionless face and lifeless eyes. Denki look at his cousin, clench his fist in worried.

"Well, it's almost time for summer vacation, but of course, it wouldn't make sense for you to rest for the whole month. During summer vacation, we'll have a training camp in the woods!"

Everyone got excited, Sora didn't as she looked at her games that was in black and white. Aizawa-sensei then glares as he speaks, silence the class.

"However. Those who do not pass the final exam before that...will be in summer school hell."

Midoriya looks at Sora who didn't talk at all. Others look at her in worried as she excuses herself to leave.

"There is one more thing, Kaminari Sora had requested to leave U.A. high."

"?!" Everyone shocked.

"Why?!"

"The reason only the principal knows. Now, homeroom is done. Dismissed." Aizawa-sensei said as he left.

Others all rush to Denki and asked him.

"Sora she hated heroes since she was young," Denki said in sadness.

"Why would she hate heroes, Kaminari?!" Kirishima asked.

"Midoriya, lida and Todoroki. You must hear most of her past, right." The three of them nodded while others look confused.

"For those who don't know, a hero blackmailed her family to make support items and weapons for him. She was held as a hostage. The hero was killed by the hero killer." Many were stunned by the news. They all believe that heroes were someone who saved others and protects.

"But if she didn't want to be a hero, why did she come to U.A. high," Mineta asked.

"She did it for her promises to her parents. Her parents were killed by a villain."

"Then wouldn't she hate villains then."

"No, the villain was working with the hero," Midoriya speaks up.

"Before the hero killer came, Sora was torture by that man. I was only able to watch Sora suffer and not able to help." Denki sighs after telling them about Sora's past, clenching his fist as his uselessness.

They all then agreed to talk to her however before they knew it, it was the end of the class.

Sora leaves after the last class as quickly as possible, not wanting to talk. Everyone in class quickly packed and followed along.

Till they reached the graveyard.

"Denki and the class, I know you there," Sora said as she still looking at two tombs, her headphone rest at her neck.

"Sorry, Sora. They were worried about you."

"They...know...right..." Sora still not facing them. It was silence as Sora looks down at the graves of her parents.

"...."

"Are you stopping me from quitting U.A. high. I thought that I was changing but telling my past and also trying being a hero... I just can't move on." Clenching her fists tight.

"Who hell cares?!" Bakugo suddenly shouted while others tried to stop him.

"You told your parents that you want to be an inventor then just f***ing be it. Who cares about promises. You already a part of class 1-A and just because of your past, you quit. Are you acting like a coward? Running away from your problem instead of facing it, huh? You damn extra, till i beat you. You aren't allowed to run away."