Chapter 12

"That's..."

"Huh?"

"...what Midoriya said to me, too. That guy acted recklessly and came to destroy all the problems I'd been carrying. You guys are childhood friends, right? Was Midoriya like that when you were young, too?"

That statement irritated Bakugo more as he looked like he remembers something, Sora was standing at the door playing her games.

Bakugo clench his hand in anger and said, " That damn nerd..." Then kick the table away while shouting, " Who cares about him?! Seriously, who the hell cares...? Your family circumstances, and your feelings... I don't care about that stuff! Just use the flames on your left on me, too!"

Bakugo turns and walk toward the door and said, " I will hold them down from above." Slamming the door in the process. Sora looks at Bakugo who was angrily walking away with a scary face.

'I'll crush that half-and-half bastard indisputably, and then I'll be at the top!' Sora sweatdrop as she heard what he mumbles.

Sora was then seen seating beside Denki as she played her games, not even glancing at the ongoing match.

Sora looks up after the explosion at Bakugo and Todoroki. Both on the ground. Bakugo will be angry once he wakes up as she takes pictures of the two.

"And now, all of the events have been completed! The winner of this year's first-year U.A. sports festival is...from Class A, Bakugo Katsuki!" The crowd's cheers and claps. Only the award ceremony is left.

"All of the first-year events for this year's U.A. sports festival have been completed. And now, we will begin the award ceremony!"

The first, second and third place contestants take the podium, but Bakugo is restrained because he's been going wild ever since waking up, still furious that Todoroki threw the match. Sora shares third place with lida but he excuses himself for a family problem.

Sora sweatdrop as she looked away while playing her games, standing in third place after sneakily taking pictures of Bakugo.

"He is like a Man-eating fiend." Sora heard Tokoyami said.

"In addition to Kaminari-kun, there is also lida-kun in third place, but he left early for family reasons. Thank you for your understanding!"

Tokoyami who standing near the third-place podium asked, "Was that for the media?"

"Now, we will award the medals! The presentation of the medals will, of course, be by this man--"

Laughter could be heard, as the crowds' cheers. Both Midnight and All Might talk over one another.

"Now then, All Might, please present the medals, starting with third place."

"Young Kaminari, congratulations. You sure are strong." Sora nodded her head in thanks as All Might hugged her. Which she had her arms by her side as the older male hugged her.

"However you should focus on your surrounding more as you fight, that when you realize the important people around you who you must protect."

"...Hai..." Sora said as she looked at the bronze medal with a blank face.

Sora didn't listen to what All Might said to Todoroki as she remembers why she didn't show her strength fully, only Denki and herself knew the reason.