Chapter 8

The day after the League of Villains attacked USJ, the school was closed temporarily, but it was hard to take it easy. Sora stares at the ceiling till Denki knocked on her door.

Both of them talked till they fall asleep, Denki's head on Sora's bed as his body on the floor. Sora was sleeping up straight. Denki's parent chuckles at them and helped them into their bed.

Returning to school after a day rest, Denki along with Sora walked to school. Denki was forced to wake up by Sora with an elbow to his stomach. Sora started playing her PSP games as she dodges the stuff in her path. Denki beside her was rubbing his stomach in pain. In class, Sora played her PSP ignoring the others as she seated at her seat. Denki greeted the others.

"Hey, did you watch the news last night? Did you see how everyone in class was on-screen for a second? I didn't stand out at all..."

"That's true."

"It's hard to stand out looking like that, huh?" Oijro commented being polite as he remembered the girls shown.

"But man, all the channels made a big deal out of it."

"I was surprised."

"Can you blame them? The hero course that keeps pumping out pro heroes was attacked."

"Who knows what would've happened if the teachers hadn't come when they did."

"Stop that, Sero! Just thinking, about it's making me wet myself---"

"Shut up! Be quiet, scum!"

Sora looks up before going back to her game. Todoroki eyes close as he seated while Yaoyorozu was reading.

"But man, All Might was great. He pushed back those crazy strong villains." Sato said as he air punch.

"Yes, his strength is worth wondering at."

"Everyone! Morning homeroom is about to start! Stop talking and take your seats!"

"We're already in our seats."

"You're the only one who's not."

Lida quickly went and seat down, "Shoot!"

"Don't worry about it," Uraraka said to him.

"Tsuyu-chan, who's...gonna teach homeroom today?"

"Well, Aizawa-sensei is supposed to be in the hospital recovering from his injuries even though Sora-chan healed him... Ribbit."

The class door then opened up, at the door stood Aizawa himself with bandage like a mummy. Sora looked up and thought, ' he only need to bandage his face, why does he need to bandage like a mummy but it's funny...' She quickly took pictures of it.

"Morning." He greeted monotone.

"Aizawa-sensei, you're back too soon!" The whole class shouted except for some.

"You're too much of a pro! Even though Sora healed him..." -Denki

"So you're all right, Aizawa-sensei?"

"Can you really call that 'all right'?"

"My well-being doesn't matter. More importantly, the fight is not yet over."

"Fight?"

"Don't tell me..."

"The villains again...?!" Mineta said in fear.

Sora remembers that sports fest coming soon, it must be it since Denki force her to watch it every year even after her parent's death. She continues to play as she listens.