Chapter 13

"Now that everyone's decided on their hero names, we'll go back to talking about the internships. They will last for a week. As for where you'll have them, those who had offers from pros will be given your own lists, so you can choose from those yourself. Those who didn't have offers will choose from among forty agencies around the country that will be accepting our interns. They all work in different places and have different specialities."

"For example, Thirteen would be focused on rescues from accidents and disasters more than fighting villains."

"Think carefully before you choose."

"Hai." And the bell rang while they pass the lists down.

"Turn in your choices before the weekend."

"We've only got two days?!"

"Make your decision efficiently. Dismissed."

~Lunchtime~

Sora was checking on her list, as other talks.

"Hey guys, have you decided what pro agency you're going to yet?"

"I'm going to Mt. Lady!"

"Mineta, you're thinking about something perverted, aren't you?"

"Of course not!"

Sora was pestered by Denki to choose the same as him, only to be punched by her. Sora found out Endeavor had chosen her and look at Todoroki.

She stands up and walked to his table, everyone in the class stopped what they doing and wondering why.

"...Todoroki...Same..." Sora said holding her list towards Todoroki.

Todoroki was surprised that his father would choose Sora but remember the type of man he is.

"You should choose another agency, it's better not to work another him."

Sora sigh as she runs a hand at her hair and speaks up, " I need to learn too, also he probably after seeing that I can heal so he chooses me but I don't mind since I want to see what type of hero he is. I also had to get used to fire quirk."

'She talks more than a word and in a full sentence too...' The class who overheard their talk, shocked.

"It's that so. I apologise for his action and words when we start. I hope we get along during the intern."

Sora nodded as she takes a pocky box out and gives it to Todoroki, shocking Denki. Who now sobbing, and call gross by Jiro.

"A...Thanks..." Sora said back to her normal talking as she walked away.

'Ah... She's back...' The class thought after her full speech.

Todoroki looks at Sora who walked away to the pocky box in his hand.

"Why the hell, you crying Dunce face!" Bakugo shouted at Denki.

"Well, Sora being nice and giving something to someone for the first time. Of course, I will cry." Only to be smacked by Sora and dragged to eat.

And so things remained the same as we approached the first day of our internships.

"You all have your costumes, right? Remember, you aren't allowed to wear them in public. Don't drop them or anything."

"Yessir!"

"Speak clearly! It's 'yes, sir!', Ashido."

"Hai..."

"Make sure you mind your manners with the heroes at your internships! Off with you, now."

"Hai!" Sora only nodded as she stands beside Todoroki as they both look at lida.