Chapter 1

"Oi, baka-denki! Wake up..." A blonde hair girl with a headphone said, shaking a blonde boy.

Annoyed since the said boy, not waking up. She started charging up and shock the boy up. The boy woke up with a shock.

"Ah...Sora! Why!!"

The girl was now known as Sora done preparing breakfast.

"Aunt, Uncle... Morning, " Sora greeted while placing their breakfast.

"Arigatou, Sora dear. Sorry for asking you to wake up Denki." Sora just nodded her head as they heard Denki running down.

Today was only the practical part, they were allowed to wear clothes that make them comfortable.

Sora wearing a tracksuit started stretching after breakfast since today she had a recommendation entrance exam. She was lucky to be one of the exceptional middle school students.

"Good luck~ Sora!" Denki said while giving her a thumb up. The said girl only nodded in reply.

Reaching U.A. The girl looked at it, knowing that this was the beginning of her hero story.

The practical test was boring... All she need to do was a three km long obstacle race using their quirks. Reaching first in the test was easy for her.

Some of the students tried to talk to her but was ignored.

Going home, her phone rings/vibrate. Looking at the caller I.D~Baka-Denki. She answers it, that connect it to the headphone she wearing.

"Hello."

"Yo. Sora, how's your test?!" Denki loud voice shouted.

"Easy."

"Oh, then train me for the entrance exam, please..."

"No."

"Yup, I know you will say that. See you at home. Bye."

"Bye."

After hanging up, Sora started walking toward the graveyard.

Looking at her parents grave, she broke down crying. Telling what had happened in the day, smiling a little in the end. Cleaning the gravestone, she started humming a tune.

Sora done cleaning looked up and notice the sun was down. Going back home.

A few weeks of her going back to middle school to finish the last term. Denki also during the last week, told her about his entrance exam. Another week, they received their letter showing their acceptance to U.A high.

Denki's parents said they bring the two children out to eat as a celebration.

The start of April, Academic year begins. Other than five people admitted through recommendations, 36 are admitted through the regular exam. Those 36 are spilt into only two classes, with 18 in each. In class1-A, the school allowed three recommendation students.

Both Kaminari went in. Looking at other students who arrive early. Denki seat in no.7 while Sora seat in no. 20 between the other two recommended students.

Sora looks up when the door opened. At the door stand, a boy with fluffy dark green hair. Sora ignored it.

"Okay, it took eight seconds before you were quiet. Time is limited. You kids are not rational enough."

Sora looks at him.Ah... It's Eraser Head.

"I'm your homeroom teacher, Aizawa Shota."

'Homeroom teacher?!' The class though.