ART

Fun facts about this story

➡️ I cried while writing the last two chapters.

➡️ This is actually Celine's story with Enzo. Haha I know, why the sudden change of mind, right? Back then I wanted to dedicate this story to my bestfriend back in Grade 11 and 12. Her name is Celine. I thought she would support me all through the end but we drifted apart for some reasons. Nevertheless, I love her like a sister and I still dedicate this to you (if you're reading tho). Kahit naging kontrabida ka na. Haha, peace!

➡️ I fell in love with Dennise Patricia Lexington's character as I wrote Falling Secretly. This was the original name of hers until I changed it to Dennilah Kadynce Lexington to have more and deep meaning. To those who remembered, I salute you!

➡️ Another fact, this was not the original plot nor ending haha. You know me, I love plot twist and I'm really impulsive.

➡️Songs that inspired me to write this story:
🎶I'll Never Love Again by Lady Gaga
🎶The One that Got Away (Acoustic Ver.) by Katy Perry
🎶'eight' by IU (Prod.&Ft. SUGA of BTS)
🎶Death Bed by Powfu
🎶All of the Stars by Ed Sheeran
🎶All I Want by Kodaline
🎶Like I'm Gonna Lose You by Meghan Trainor

🧡🧡🧡

Art's last note:

This is the last story under the Falling Series and I'm crying! I never imagined myself finishing all of it FINALLY! I am a lazy as hell aspiring writer, full of imagination, both wide and wild. I have a lot of drafts but I never completed anything.

Back in 2018, I published the first three stories of the series. I finished the FS #1 in the said year then stop writing until I came back almost at the end of 2019 by writing FS #3. This year I finished FS #2 and the last one FS #4.

These are my first babies. I wrote them imperfectly, there's a lot of plot holes, I know, grammar errors and typos, maybe because I'm just writing using my phone. My vocabulary isn't that much good too.

But I hope somehow it touch your heart or your soul. I hope you learned lessons both in love and life. Sana napakilig, napaiyak, at napasaya ko kayo.

My endless thank you to all of the people who have been with me since day one. I will never forget all of you! In just a span of two years of becoming a writer, my followers, the reads and the votes increased a lot which are all blessings to me. I'm not good at promoting and I'm not even a famous in social media, I'm just an ordinary girl. I remember those days that when I just started writing, I'll have 11 reads for one week. Nakakaiyak lang na ngayon halos o lumalampas ng one hundred for a day or two.

Yet, I will be honest if sometimes I really feel like I'm not worthy of your time so as my works. I tend to question myself if you love my stories or is it bad. I always see some post or trend about famous authors, their works, and I wonder when will it be me?

Tho I realized that my time will come, maybe not now but soon. So I will strive to become a better writer to achieve that dream. I will work hard and make more stories, a better ones or the best if possible. I will, hopefully, through you aesthetics.

Let's all spread the love and not hate. I hope you will all stay with me as I continue my journey as a writer. Thank you again aesthetics🖤

Falling Series is now signing off!
See you on the
Second Generation Series!

All the love,
A. R. T.

🧡🧡🧡

Add me on Facebook: Art Stories
Follow me on Twitter and IG: art_storiesss

💙💙💙

To God be the Glory!