Outreach

"Cal decided not to join us," Ania finished saying. The hologram of Ahsoka flickered momentarily.

    "I see. He would have been a valuable Jedi to have, but I can understand where he's coming from. I'm still not certain I'll join the New Order," Ahsoka replied.

    "Where are you and Rex headed now?"

    "Back to Coruscant. Leia said she had some urgent news for us. You could meet us there." Ahsoka raised a hand to her chin. "You need to tell me more about your vision in person. Besides, you know a certain crime lord who might help out the New Republic."

    "You mean Feton Ralius?" Ania asked, furrowing her brows. "If we're going to speak with him, I'll need to bring Tolsa along. She's still on his good side somehow."

    "And you're not? The last time I checked, Feton helped Rex rescue you from the Empire."

    "He owed me a debt then. Now, I'm sure we'll be back to being enemies. It seems all of my old friends are revealing themselves now."

"What do you mean?"

Ania sighed. "Kein Rei is back. So is another bounty hunter who has a history with me, Cyana Otsan. We knew each other before I joined the Rebellion."

Ahsoka furrowed her brows. "I see. Well, it might be a long shot but if we can recruit Feton Ralius, that's more help for the New Republic."

"All right. We'll stop by Naboo and get Tolsa before coming to Coruscant."

"We'll see you there." The hologram winked off and Ania stood.

Kit and Ezra were still in the cockpit, where she had left them earlier. There was no sign of Vinn. "He's doing some self repairs," Kit said, noting her search.

Ania nodded as she slid into her seat. "We need to go to Naboo and get Tolsa. Ahsoka wants us to try to recruit Feton Ralius."

"Are you sure you should bring Tolsa with to see Feton?" Ezra asked.

"Why couldn't she?" Kit interrupted.

"Tolsa used to be Feton's slave, before I helped her escape," Ania explained. "If Tolsa doesn't want to come, then we'll see him by ourselves, but I think we have a better chance at recruiting him with her than we do with me."

"You're the boss," Ezra said with a shrug. He input the coordinates in the navicomputer. In just a few minutes, they dropped out of hyperspace before Naboo.

    Ania navigated the ship down towards Theed. Two starfighters guided them into the palace hangar. The captain of the guard greeted them as they disembarked the ship. He narrowed his eyes, spying Vinn.

"I'm afraid the droid will have to stay on your ship. Even if he's reprogrammed, I won't risk her Highnesses safety."

Kit let out a disgruntled sigh and waved Vinn back on the ship. Ania could make out Vinn muttering to himself quietly. They followed the Captain as he led them towards the Queen's office. The door hissed open and Queen Corvina stood. Jordan and Tolsa were there as well.

"Ania, what are you doing here?" Tolsa asked, furrowing her brows. "I thought you were working for Leia now."

    "We do. We're here on behalf of Leia." Ania bowed to the Queen.

    "What does Princess Leia need from us?" Queen Corvina asked.

    "We need Tolsa's help. We've been asked to speak with Feton Ralius about allying his forces with the New Republic. I don't know all the details yet. We're going to Coruscant to speak with Leia about it," Ania explained.