Burning Flames Pt. 2

Outer Rim: 5 ABY
Jungle Forest
Feton Ralius

Feton examined the area carefully. The trees were thick and a gentle rain fell. He wasn't sure what planet he was on, exactly. It was somewhere deep in the Outer Rim. Something caught his attention up ahead.

Feton crouched down and grabbed Bo's helmet off the ground. Her comlink was hidden inside. He quickly switched it on and activated the tracking beacon within her helmet. Another object glittered on the ground. Feton picked it up and flipped it over in his palm.

He narrowed his eyes, recognizing the signet. Feton switched on his comm. "Ursa, it was Black Sun."

"Are you sure? Her tracker is online again."

"Her helmet and comm are with me. I activated them. There's a Black Sun signet here and the ground shows signs of a struggle. I think they ambushed her." Feton smirked a bit. "What did she do to get on their bad side?"

"It could be old grudges."

"Maybe." Feton examined the signet again. "Judging by the appearance of this particular signet, I'm guessing they are from the Nakadia base. That's probably where they took Bo Katan. I'll head there and check it out."

"Contact me if you need support."

"My men are watching my every move. I'll be fine." Feton switched his comm off and stuck Bo's in his belt. He tucked her helmet beneath his arm and returned to his ship. "Blasted crime syndicates," he growled as he set the navicomputer coordinates. "If she hasn't made them suffer yet, I will."

Nakadia: 5 ABY
Quarrow Black Sun Base
Bo Katan Kryze

Bo blinked her eyes open, revealing a dim cell. A red plasma shield covered the front of it and two Falleens guarded her. She raised her shackled hands to her forehead, still rather dazed.

She shook her head after a moment and checked herself over. Her vambraces, jetpack, and blasters had been taken. She could already tell the tools and small blades in her belt had been taken as well. There was no sign of her helmet and comlink. Still, Bo grinned to herself and bent over. She slid a thin blade out of her boot and set to work on her wrist cuffs.

They clicked open after a few minutes. Bo glanced up. The Falleens didn't appear to have heard anything. She kicked them beneath her bunk and stood. As silent as a Loth cat, Bo crept to the front of her cell. She quickly climbed onto the ledge above the entrance and waited.

"Is she awake yet?" Someone asked after several minutes.

"Not yet. We haven't heard a sound from her."

"The drugs should've worn off by now. Step aside." She heard muffled footsteps as the order was obeyed. "You idiots! She's gone!"

Bo readied herself. The door hissed open and two Falleens ran inside. She gripped the edge of the ledge and swung herself through the open doorway. Her feet collided with the third guard, slamming him into a wall and rendering him unconscious. Bo slammed her fist against the cell's control panel. The plasma shield appeared right before the other Falleens could escape.

They shouted as she took off running. Bo snagged a blaster off the unconscious guard and made her way into a lift. "Now, where did they put my weapons?" She wondered aloud. The lift opened up to another hallway. Bo cautiously made her way forward.

She pressed herself back against a wall as a group of people walked past. A few of them carried her belongings. Bo gritted her teeth and followed them. They entered another room and left shortly, her weapons no longer with them.