New Experience

Ania leaned over the railed platform, watching the grasses wave below. A day later, she and Ezra had already explored the village, or the places they were allowed to go anyway. Kit was speaking with his family. Ania let her senses roam and found Ro near the massive sea.

A hand fell on her shoulder, drawing her out of her thoughts. She glanced back, spying Ahsoka. "I didn't know you got here."

"Only a little while ago. Ezra told me where to find you," Ahsoka replied. She stared out at the trees around them. "This planet is amazing."

"The people seem friendly too," Ania agreed. "How long do you think we need to stay here?"

"Not long. A few days or so will give Kein time to switch up his search patterns," Ahsoka replied.

She nodded and crossed her arms. "So what did you need to talk to me about?"

"You and Ezra, actually. I had planned on only telling you, but I assumed Ezra would find out anyway." Ahsoka smiled, giving her a knowing look. Ania rolled her eyes but smiled back.

"We can talk in our hut. Kit is still with his family." Ania brushed past her mother, leading her across the village. Ezra was already near the hut when they arrived. He raised his eyebrows and followed them inside.

"What is it?" Ezra asked, taking a seat.

"It's Leia," Ahsoka began.

"Is she all right?" Ania exclaimed.

"Yes, she's fine. I think she is, anyway. When we were on Coruscant last, I sensed something about her." Ania scrunched her brows. "Leia is pregnant. She has been for a little while, but now it's becoming obvious. I sensed it before too, but this time, it was different."

"Wait, why didn't Ania sense it? She's always been perceptive to that sort of thing. She knew Hera was pregnant before any of us did," Ezra said.

"Because last time, I wasn't really there. I was still overcome by Dathomir. The first time, she must not have been. Ahsoka has seen her more than we have," Ania replied. Ezra inclined his head and shrugged.

"Either way, this worries me. When we were there, I had a vision. It showed me Leia and her child, a boy. I heard Vader's breathing," Ahsoka continued on. "I don't know if it means anything specific, but Anakin was Leia's father."

"Do you think it might have something to do with the murals and my visions?" Ania asked.

"It's possible. For now, we just have to wary. I don't think it's anything to worry about, with Leia and Luke to watch over him."

The flaps of the hut shoved aside as Kit appeared. He glanced among the three of them. "Am I interrupting anything?"

"No," Ania shook her head as she stood.

"Good. Aunt Saji said Cyana is recovering quickly. She's going to watch her for a while so we can go explore if we want," he said. "I can show you guys around."

"I'll stay here with Saji and Cyana. Go on ahead," Ahsoka said, turning towards Ania and Ezra.

Ania grinned and followed Kit out of the hut, with Ezra right behind her. "Where to first?" She asked.

"A voel ride," Kit replied. "You two need to ride one."

    Ania glanced at the roosting tree and eyed it suspiciously. "I don't know."

    "Come on. You ride a giant wolf," Kit exclaimed. "At least do it so you can show up Cyana."

    Ania shook her head and sighed. "All right, fine. It's your home. You're in charge."