10

So unpopular opinion, I have mixed feelings about the Watermelon Sugar music video (no hate - just my opinion). I love the song and I think Harry is precious, but I don't know. Let me know your thoughts 

...

Amelia

It's later in the day and Harry finally woke up. The boys woke up before him so he didn't really have any recollection of falling asleep with them cuddled with him but I showed him the picture to jog his memory. He looked at it with complete adoration in his eyes while his dimples popped out from smiling. 

The two of us are currently in his hotel in New York City, our lips locked together as I straddle his waist on the bed. Harry's fingers are tangled in my hair, pulling me closer to him. I've missed him more than I thought. I missed his touch and taste and just everything about him. 

His soft lips move with mine, not necessarily hungrily but more on the passionate side. I could tell he was dying to get me alone when we were at my parents house and I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel the same. I love my family but I needed Harry to myself for a little bit so I was excited when he suggested we come back here for the night.

My phone suddenly rings, causing me to groan. I freeze my lips on Harry's contemplating answering it. 

"Do you want to get that?" Harry mumbles, his lips tickling mine. 

I answer him by pressing our lips back together. I feel him smile against me as we resume our current make out session. His tongue quickly slips into my mouth, wasting no time in picking up where we left off. 

But then it happens again. 

My phone rings almost immediately after the first one ends and I sigh dramatically, pulling away completely from Harry. 

"Fucking hell," I mutter. 

"It's okay, baby," Harry tells me, reassuringly. 

He presses his lips to mine quickly before reaching across to the nightstand, grabbing my phone and handing it to me. I thank him quietly as I look at it, seeing an unknown number calling me. I hate answering calls from people I don't know. It makes me unnecessarily anxious. Reluctantly, I slide my thumb across the screen and hold the phone to my ear. 

"Hello?" I answer it. 

I'm met with a high pitched squeal, causing me to pull the phone away from my face. 

"Oh my God, is this Amelia? Amelia Christmas?" the girl frantically asks. 

I furrow my eyebrows as Harry looks at me with confusion. I have no doubt in my mind that he heard the girl on my phone from the volume of her voice. 

"Who is this?" I ask, ignoring her question. 

"My name is Hannah! I found your number online but didn't think it was real! Oh my goodness, is Harry there with you? Can I talk to him?" she frantically says. 

Oh. 

Oh.

This isn't good. In fact, this is so far from good I feel like I'm going to vomit. 

"Hannah, how did you get my number?" I ask, my mouth feeling dry. 

"Oh, it was on Twitter I think!"

Does she not understand that my number was clearly leaked and I definitely did not want her, or other people, to call me? I might sound rude but my phone number is extremely personal to me. I feel violated right now and I don't know if it's because of this girl calling me or because of the fact that my number is out there for the world to see.