33

I just finished my statistics homework and almost kind of know what's going on! Therefore here's an update to celebrate lmao Please keep in mind also that I'll be doing some time jumps to get to where I want to be

...

Amelia

It's later in the day and I huff as I lay down on my bed, staring at the ceiling while some random show plays on the television. I'm absolutely exhausted. I haven't been sleeping well without Harry home and it's become a real struggle while he's away on tour. Sure we talk all the time whether it's through text, a call, or FaceTime but it's not the same as having him here physically. I miss his touch and I've grown so used to cuddling with him until I can lull myself to sleep. 

I sigh dramatically while I continue to just stare into nothingness. This isn't how I should be spending my birthday but there's nothing else to do. I got breakfast with my family earlier, then I went out with Christian, Suzie, and Raven for lunch. I wasn't exactly hungry but I was happy to spend some time with them. It brought some normalcy back to my plain life. I was also excited to have some company since I've been alone recently, locked up in the apartment while I work on my novel. 

My phone rings for seemingly the hundredth time today and I groan before picking it up off the bed to see who's calling me. 

 - Harry Styles the Sexiest Man Alive 🍆🔥  is calling... -

I roll my eyes at the name he put in for himself and answer the call. 

"Hi, Harry," I greet him for the second time today. He called at some ungodly hour this morning to wish me a happy birthday but I can't think of why he would call me now, especially with the time difference of him being in London. 

"Babe, can you do me a favor?" he asks, his voice slightly mumbled. 

"Hmm depends what it is," I tease him. 

"Can you go into the kitchen and see if we have any of those Swiss chocolates stowed away in the sweets cabinet? It's an emergency," 

I giggle. 

"Harry, if this is what your version of an emergency is then I don't want to know what you would say if something dire were to actually happen..." I tell him, earning a laugh on his end. 

"Please? I want to pick some up when I go out later but I forget if I like the blue or the gold packaging," he presses. I imagine him pouting right now as well in an attempt to sway me even though I can't see him. 

"I believe you like the blue because you said the gold is 'too sweet' but yes, I'll check for you. Hold, please," I say to him. 

I keep the phone pressed to my ear as I stand up from the bed and pad over to the door. I then swing it open and walk down the hallway to the kitchen. Movement on Harry's line of the phone catches my ear causing me to furrow my eyebrows, but it all clicks into place when I walk into the kitchen and see him standing there on the phone, grinning at me. 

My eyes widen at the sight of him and I nearly drop my phone. He's supposed to be in London right now. I wasn't supposed to see him for another few weeks. 

My brain finally processes his arrival and I swiftly throw my phone down onto the counter and run into his arms. He laughs as I wrap my body around him, my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. His hands rest on my underside to keep me up and he nuzzles his face into my neck as I hug him. 

"What are you doing here? You're supposed to be in London. You have a show tomorrow!" I exclaim. 

"I know, love, but I couldn't not see you on your birthday. It was eating me alive so I booked a private plane. I know, I know, it's not great for the environment but I had to make an exception so I could see you and make it make to London in time for my next show," Harry explains.