19

Hi okay just a few things before we get started (please read):

FIRST my Q&A answers are at the end of this chapter :) thank you if you participated and if you'd ever want me to do another just let me know

SECOND so I graduated from college in May and since then I have been admitted into grad school. I start tomorrow with a summer class so my updating will probably be a little weird while I get into the rhythm of things. I just need a little bit to balance school, work, and Wattpad. Please bear with me while I figure out an updating schedule that works <3

THIRD the AC in my house is broken and it is currently 84 degrees Fahrenheit (29 degrees Celsius) inside lol it could be worse but I've been exceptionally moody lately lol just thought I'd share my distress BECAUSE I CANNOT SLEEP 

Anyways, enjoy the chapter lol xx

...

Harry

It's been hectic since Amelia and I came to London to say the least. We were able to relax at least a little bit the night of our arrival but since then I've been busy with various interviews, secret concerts in London and filming with James Corden for his show. I'm due on for a couple of episodes and it has been crazy trying to get everything in order. Moving in with Amelia also put a small wrench in my schedule but I wouldn't dare mention that to her. I wouldn't have changed a thing in the world.

I am slightly concerned, however, that bringing Amelia with me to London is draining her. She hasn't explicitly told me that she feels neglected by my absence or that she is overwhelmed with constantly hanging out with Gemma while we've been here, but I still fear she isn't telling me everything. I just want her to be happy and it stresses me out knowing that this isn't a simple trip or vacation. Of course I'm here to visit my family, but this is primarily a work trip and it definitely shows. 

I huff dramatically as I pull into Gemma's driveway, my mind slowly fogging over. I dropped Amelia off here earlier in the day since I was filming at James' studio. I had toyed with the idea of bringing her with me but Gemma told me that was "stupid" and that she wanted to spend some time with my girlfriend. The thought of them being alone together worried me, solely because I didn't want them to gossip about embarrassing moments I might have endured, but I wound up giving in. Amelia seemed pleasantly happy about it as well. 

After parking, I open my car door and eagerly stride to the door. It's been a long day, now nearing nighttime, and I want nothing more than to crawl into bed with my girl and sleep the day away. 

The door swings open after I obnoxiously pound on it. Gemma gives me an amused look and steps off to the side so I can walk in. 

"Rough day?" she asks me, shutting the door behind me. 

I shrug. 

"No, just long. I'm still jet lagged and I'm stressed," I respond. 

Gemma gives me a sympathetic smile while the two of us remain by the door. I vaguely hear the sound of two voices talking inside, which must be Amelia and Gemma's boyfriend, Michal. 

"I get that. You've been traveling a lot and have all these events going on. But hey, at least you'll be getting a break soon. Then you can break in your new apartment in New York with your lady," she says, wiggling her eyebrows at me. 

"I'm definitely excited to lay low for a little before tour," I tell her, running a hand through my unruly hair. Spending time with Amelia while I give her my undivided attention sounds like heaven to me right now. I love my career but I find myself loving Amelia more.