three ; shiratorizawa

I GROANED AS THE ALARM WOKE ME up

I GROANED AS THE ALARM WOKE ME up. I reached for the alarm and threw it somewhere in my room, causing it to break and shut up.

I'll have to buy another one again. I thought as I internally sighed.

I opened my eyes and got out of bed. I switched on my phone and saw it was 7:30 am. I entered the bathroom and took a shower.

When I got out, I saw my uniform already laid out on my bed for me. I wore my uniform and did my morning routine. I grabbed my necessities and then went downstairs to the kitchen.

"Morning (Y/n)," Naomi said while munching on an apple.

I sat down and started eating my breakfast. I aimlessly scrolled through social media, seeing if anything was interesting. Since there was none, I switched off my phone and quickly finished my food.

I placed my utensils down on the plate and placed them into the kitchen sink. I walked to the front of the house where Naomi and Shu were waiting for me. We all got into the car and Shu drove us to Shiratorizawa.

[TIMESKIP]

The car stopped and I looked outside. The school was enormous. I got out of the car as Naomi and Shu did the same.

I took a few steps into the school, feeling nervous once again. That was until I felt someone collide with me.

"(Y/n)! Did you miss us?!"

I turned around, my eyes almost sparkling when I recognised the person. It was Hana, along with a few of my other childhood friends.

I smiled at them, "Of course I did."

"Come on, let's get you all signed up in the team," Naomi said as she and Shu took the lead.

Shu lead us inside the school and opened a door. It was the school's gymnasium. There were many other students in the gymnasium too.

"Just fill in the forms. You guys will be accepted immediately as per Uncle Ayato's request. Shu will bring you to the gym after school ends." Naomi then handed us forms and we filled them in.

When we finished, we handed it to Naomi and then waved goodbye to her. Shu led us to our class, Class 7. He then proceeded to bring Akari, Hana, and Satsuki to their class.

We waved goodbye to him and entered the classroom. There was a teacher there already and her name was Historia-sensei. She told us to sit down at our designated seat which she drew on the board for easy reference.

I was sitting at the back beside Miyumi which wasn't a problem for me since I was the closest to her. Fumiko sat in front of us with an ash-grey hair girl.

"I heard you turn into a different person when you play."

Ever since that incident, Papa changed and wanted me to be the best out of the best. I have never gotten anything wrong ever since Papa trained me.