ten ; karasuno

I THREW THE BALL UP AND SERVED it, aiming it Hana

I THREW THE BALL UP AND SERVED it, aiming it Hana. She received it and the ball flew up, heading towards us.

"Crap. It's a long one!" She shouted as she got up.

"Chance ball!" Zoe exclaimed, bending her knees and received the ball.

The ball then flies to Shirabu. Miyumi runs up to the ball, spiking it. It lands near the boundary line, with us earning a point.

I got the ball again and served it. The ball was received by Reon and it flew to Fumiko as he called for Ushijima. Ushijima ran up to the net and spiked it. Miyumi and Zoe couldn't block it thus, causing them to earn a point.

24-23. (im making random timeskips cos your author here doesn't know how to write this stuff)

We were on our third and final set. The first set was ours with a score of 25-23. The second set however, they managed to win with a score of 26-24.

We were at match point. It was Ushi's turn to serve. He threw the ball up and did a float jump serve. I dived and let out my right palm, the ball bouncing off it.

The ball then went to Shirabu. I quickly got up and ran back. "Shirabu!" He heard me and nodded.

I ran up to the net. Tendou, Satsuki and Reon jumped up. I smirked and got ready to spike.

The ball appeared in front of me and I pushed my hand forward. However, instead of doing a spike, I did a feint.

By the time they realised it, it was already too late. The ball had already landed on the ground.

I landed and Naomi blew the whistle. I saw Ushi's team was sad that they lost.

"Hey don't be sad! The fact that your points are very close to ours means you guys have improved! I'm sure we will win the Spring Interhigh Qualifiers!"

They all looked at me and smiled. It was around evening now when we heard a groan. I turned to find the source of the groan and saw it was Goshiki waking up.

"Hana, bring him to his dorm. The rest of us will go on a jog, I want to see the sunset!" I say as I take my water bottle and began drinking my water.

Hana nodded and began bringing Goshiki back to his dorm. I turned to the others, "Now, let's go!"

We all went outside the school and started jogging. Well I guess? I mean, me and Ushijima were at the front jogging side by side.

We were so focused on jogging that we completely forgotten about the rest.

"Uh, Ushi?" I stopped and looked at him. He also stopped and looked back at me.

"We lost them." He looked behind us and indeed saw none of our teammates there.

"They're slow. Let's just continue jogging back to school," I nodded and we jogged side by side again.