fourteen ; leaving

"SERVE IT WELL BOKUTO-SAN!" I shouted at him

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"SERVE IT WELL BOKUTO-SAN!" I shouted at him. He smirked and replied, "Of course I will!"

He bounced the ball a few times and then served it over with power.

"Mine!" Kuroo shouted and he received the ball. The ball was a long one however, so it went back to our side.

"Akaashi!" I shouted. He nodded and positioned himself under the ball.

I ran up to the net, getting ready to spike. Kuroo and Tsukishima were already in the air with me.

The ball headed to my direction and I quickly spiked it, doing a cut-shot in the process.

I landed back on the ground, Hinata and Bokuto approaching me. They took out both their hands and did a high-five with me.

"Yeah!" We shouted.

(imagine you're kageyama, hinata is hoshiumi while bokuto is atsumu for the high-five)

"Tch." I hear Miyumi say.

"Oh, is little Mimi getting angry?" I smirked.

Her face grew annoyed and she shouted, "FYI, I'm fucking older than you!"

"Yea yea." I waved my hand dismissively and passed the ball to Bokuto.

He served it and it went for Lev. He squatted down and I was honestly hoping he wouldn't get it since he sucks at those. But surprisingly, he did receive it.

"Kuroo!" Miyumi shouted. Oh, I forgot to mention. Miyumi is also able to play as setter even though she's a Middle Blocker. Everyone in my team is able to play at least two positions . I can play as the Libero and setter.

He smirked and jumped. Akaashi and I jumped up and tried blocking it but he got through. Blocking just isn't my thing.

23-24. Us, Owls, leading.

Now, it's my turn to serve! I smirked and bounced the ball a few times. I then threw the ball up and hit it over, doing a jump float serve.

But Miyumi just had to be a pain in the ass and receive it. Tsukishima ran up to the net and spiked it down.

Bokuto managed to receive it and shouted. "Chibi-chan! Get the last one!"

"Hai!" Hinata shouted and jumped up but he ran in a diagonal way? Anyways, he spiked the ball down and got us our last point.