twenty five ; battle of the aces [ 2 ]

"WIN THIS FOR US (Y/N)-CHAN!" Zoe cheered as she grabbed the sign from (Y/n)

"I will, thank you Zoe." She said and walked into court, standing at the top right.

Tweet tweet!

Hanako served the ball and Miyumi receives it, sending it to Fumiko.

"Left!"

Akari looks at the ball and steps towards the net and spikes it past Kanoka and Saki.

Sachiko moves forward and receives the ball but it heads back to Shiratorizawa.

"Chance ball!" Hana shouts and receives it.

Fumiko back-tosses the ball to (Y/n) who does a straight at an incredible speed, the ball zooming past Otani and lands near the boundary line.

"That isn't the fastest I can go." She says, staring at Okuma who was in front of her.

"I think it's time I reveal a few of my tricks don't you think?" (Y/n) smiles, that definitely resembled Kageyama's murderous smile.

She cracks a few of her knuckles and walks back to her spot, her aura increasing with each step.

Fumiko once again tossed the ball to (Y/n) who immediately spiked at a much greater speed than before and certainly with more power as the ball landed on the boundary like with a huge 'Boom!'.

"That was so cool, don't you think Wakatoshi-kun~?" Satori asked with a smile.

"It is indeed." He nodded with a little smile on his face.

"My arms would have break if I tried to receive that..!" Yachi shudders at the impact.

"Ryu, who's the scary girl?" Tanaka's older sister, Saeko, asks as she watched the match along with Shimada and Takinoue.

"That is Sakamaki (Y/n), she's Ushiwaka's girlfriend." Tanaka explained.

"Oh! She's also stronger than Japan!" Hinata added.

"Japan equals to Ushiwaka." Noya says with a smug look, being smart and all.

"Stronger than him?! We're lucky she's not a boy..!"

[TIMESKIP]

"Stand aside."

"Like we'd ever say, 'Sure go ahead!'" Akane replies, having a staring battle with (Y/n) along with Saki.

"Don't get too cocky! This is only your first time playing!" Saki shouts.

(Y/n) doesn't reply, only for her to activate her Eye again.

Saki and Akane suddenly freeze, fear taking over them.

"Saki, Akane!" Otani shouts as the ball was now in front of (Y/n) and she jumped up.