four ; the match

REIJI BLEW THE WHISTLE, signifying that the match had begun

"(Y/n), nice serve!" Satsuki cheered as I served the ball over quickly and powerfully.

The ball flew by Satori by an inch. The boys looked at the ball shocked and were frozen. The whistle was blown again and we had gotten our first point.

Hana passed me the ball and I did a jump float serve. The ball headed towards Hayato and he was undoubtedly alert. He focused his attention on the ball and tried to figure out where the ball would land.

Instead of the ball falling on either of his sides, it landed in front of him. Since he didn't have a quick reaction time, he couldn't receive the ball.

"Nice one (Y/n)!" Akari turned around and gave me a thumbs up. I smiled at her and gave her a thumbs up too.

The ball was passed back to me. I bounced it again and served it with the same jump float serve. It headed for Hayato again. Even though we were hoping he wouldn't receive it, he did.

The ball flew up into the air again and it headed to Shirabu. Ushijima and Reon ran forward.

"Ushijima-san!" Ushijima heard him and jumped. Miyumi and Satsuki jumped in hopes of blocking it. Instead, the ball went straight to Hana.

Hana bent her knees and aimed her hands to receive the ball.

Wham!

The ball hit her shoulders and it flew off, causing the boys to earn a point.

The whistle was blown again and Goshiki got the ball. After bouncing it a few times, he threw the ball and served it.

I was ready to receive it until the ball went right past me and went out.

"Eh?" I looked at the ball and back to Goshiki.

"Home run!" Tendō shouted while Coach Washijo and Saitō sighed.

Miyumi bounced the ball a few times and threw the ball into the air. She ran and served it.

"Shirabu!" Reon shouted as he ran towards the net. Shirabu got under the ball and tossed it to Reon.

Reon jumped and spiked it down. The whistle was blown again and the boys had earned another point.

"(Y/n)? Your eyes are..." Hana trailed off as she looked at me.

Miyumi turned around and saw my eyes were different, remembering the conversation we had in the morning.

"Hana, it's nothing. It just means she's getting serious. Let's continue and win this like we always do." Miyumi defused the situation and looked back at the boys.

Instantly after Hana noticed my eyes, our team started gaining more points quickly. It was fair to say that we were all fired up. [natsu: I'M ALL FIRED UP]