eighteen ; qualifiers

"(Y/N), LET'S GO

"(Y/N), LET'S GO." Akari said as we got off the bus. We were currently at Kaji High School Gymnasium and were under Team 20, group 5.

We entered and walked past players from other schools. The boys would be coming later to support us though it really wasn't necessary.

"(Y/n)-chan!" I heard a familiar voice and was quickly brought into a hug by a little orange giant.

"Hello Hinata," I slightly laughed and ruffled his hair. Behind him was Kageyama.

"Who are you playing against (Y/n)-chan?"

"Erm, I believe Kasai Minami High." [A/N: I used a generator please don't judge me(ᗒᗣᗕ)]

"Ohhh, well we're up against Ohgiminami!" Kageyama then pulled Hinata off of me by his hair.

"Bakageyama! What was that for?!" Hinata said as he quickly touched his hair.

"You're sticking too close to her!"

"(Y/n), time to warm-up!" Satsuki shouted from the door of the gym.

"Coming!" I quickly bowed to Hinata and Kageyama and headed to the gym.

I quickly took off my tracksuit jacket and lined up to warmup. Uncle Reiji threw the ball to Fumiko as she then toss it towards us.

When it was my turn, I spiked the ball dead center and a loud sound was heard.

Everyone looked at me after I spiked it which caused me to just give them a peace sign.

"Woo! That's Wakatoshi-kun's girlfriend!"

We all turned around and saw the boys there, standing and watching us calmly. Tendou was the one that shouted it since he was waving his hands frantically.

I looked at Ushi who gave me a little smile. I gave him a bigger smile in return and then turned back to my team.

Our first opponent was Kasai Minami. Not known well enough but still we can't afford to underestimate them. Most of them were tall, ranging from my height to Tsukishima's, so I'd say blocking was one of their specialties.

The referee then blew the whistle and called the captains to come out. I went up and saw the captain. She was tall, about Kuroo's height and had taupe hair. (A/N: like Haru's hair from FKB:U)

We both shook hands and wished each other good luck before returning back to our team.

We then lined up and bowed to each other, "Let's play!"