twenty four ; battle of the aces [ 1 ]

SATSUKI SERVES AGAIN AND SAKIKO receives it, sending it to Hanako

Hanako makes eye contact with Kanoka again, and the latter nods.

Kanoka runs up to the net, hands behind her back and jumps up into the air once more, hitting the ball straight with much power.

Miyumi jumps up again to block it and shouts, "One-touch!"

Satsuki receives it and passes it to Fumiko, deciding to toss it to Akari for a back-attack.

"Akari!"

Akari runs up, jumping just before the line and spikes it and successfully gains a point for Shiratorizawa.

Satsuki serves the ball, and manages to get a service ace.

"Satsuki, nice serve!" Fumiko shouted.

Satsuki serves the ball once more and miraculously gets another service ace.

"Satsuki-chan!!" Zoe shouts in utter amazement, throwing two thumbs up at the older girl.

"Shirabu, your girl is doing awesome~" Satori said as he leaned over to the younger one with a mischievous smile.

"What are you talking about Tendō-san?" He asked, still focusing on the game.

"Don't think I haven't noticed your little sneaky glances to Satsuki-san~"

Shirabu looked at him, his face flustered. Satori did his peace sign and said, "Victory~!"

"Satori, shut up we're playing!" Miyumi shouted from the court.

"Hai!"

"How is she able to hear me though?"

"You shouted 'Victory' of course she'd hear you." Reon said.

"SemiSemi, you need to calm your girlfriend down."

"Don't call me SemiSemi!"

"YEAH!!" Hanako shouted as they finally scored a point against Shiratorizawa.

"Niiyama has finally scored their first point!" One of the spectators shouted.

"But look at Shiratorizawa! They have already scored 10 points!" Another shouted.

"Shiratorizawa might be the girls' representative instead of Niiyama now."

"But isn't it Shiratorizawa's first time for the girls to be playing?"

"It is, it's awesome how they're already able to be in the Finals when it's their first time."

"Go (Y/n)-chan!" Hinata shouted as he looked at the girl.

(Y/n) spiked the ball once more and it landed just an inch away from the boundary line.

"Shit, I really thought it was going out." Otani said as she looked back.