twenty three ; declaration of war

"IT'S TIME

"IT'S TIME."

"The Finals..." Akari mumbled as we got off the bus.

"I'm so nervous!" Zoe shouted, basically trembling.

"Can't believe Aobajohsai lost to Karasuno." Shirabu scoffed as he walked beside Satsuki.

"It is a surprise indeed, but we still have to beat them." Reon said.

"Our match is before yours so we'll come to cheer you guys alright?" Fumiko cheered with Tendo.

"Besides, I'm sure you guys will win." Hana said. [a/n: *cries silently*]

"Of course we'll win!" Goshiki shouted.

As we walked into the gymnasium, getting closer to the court, we spotted a bunch of TV crews and much more people than before.

"So many people..!" Zoe shuddered.

"How are you not affected (Y/n)?" Miyumi asked.

"America had a much bigger crowd than this." I simply said.

I was still in my second personality, where I don't usually talk a lot and just do what is necessary to win.

"Of course, as expected of our (Y/n)." Satsuki said with a nod.

"Akari, did your brother message you?" Naomi asked.

"Yep, he wished us good luck against Niiyama Girls High!" She cheered.

"Luck is not needed, because we're going to win. Their defeat is absolute." I said with an intimidating aura.

"(Y/n)-chan's scary...!"

The boys were going to watch our match and probably leave near the ending to get to their match.

"Just remember to stay calm and play at your best." Uncle said with a reassuring tone.

He suddenly stopped which caused me to bump into him since I was walking behind me.

"Uncle, why did you stop--"

I looked at the front to see the least expected person ever.

"Papa...!"

Next to him was Subaru and Shu. And sadly, they all wore their normal fancy looking outfits which caused a lot of attention to us.

"(Y/n)." He said.

"Your eyes. They've changed." He said walking closer to me.

"When did you get here?"

"Last night."

"Ayato, Subaru, I'm safe to assume you're here to support (Y/n) and not for the other reason?" Uncle said.

"Yes Reiji, we're here to support them. Not the other reason." Papa confirmed.

"Boys, this is Ayato Sakamaki. He studied at Shiratorizawa before. He was the ace last time. Then this is Subaru, our youngest brother."