fifteen ; kiss or no kiss

"(Y/N), WAKE UP

"(Y/N), WAKE UP." I heard a voice call out to me.

"No, leave me alone." I mumbled.

"Get that man in here." I heard another say.

"Alright. Goshiki go and get him." Another voice said. Where the hell am I?

"Hai!"

"(Y/n), if you do not wake up by the time your husband gets here, Coach Reiji will kill you." I heard Fumiko say.

"Ah! Wakatoshi-kun, go ahead and wake up your wife alright?" Fumiko said again.

"But we're not married." Ushijima said.

"God freaking damnit you super volleyball idiot. You either wake her up nicely or I will wake her up in the most cruelest way possible." Miyumi said.

"Okay." Ushijima said. I then felt two hands surround me, like I was being carried.

"Damn, Wakatoshi's getting his girl while she's asleep." Reon said.

I then heard a bunch of laughters and it soon faded. I heard Ushijima's footsteps climbing up the stairs and then heard a door being opened. The next thing I felt was something soft under me, like a mattress or bed?

"Goodnight." I heard him say and he kissed my forehead. Shortly after, I heard him walk away and the door close.

I immediately opened my eyes and saw I was in a room, white walls covered it. I looked at the clock and it read 4am. We left the training camp around the evening, so coming here must've took quite a long time.

Knowing Papa, I'm guessing we were at a mountain he owned, I mean a mountain that was part of the land he owned. The qualifiers would start at August so that leaves us with exactly...one month?!

My stomach suddenly grumbled. I guessed the sudden realisation made me hungry.

I got out of bed and walked out of the room with my blanket covering with me because it was a bit chilly.

When I arrived at the kitchen, I saw Naomi cooking and Shu cooking.

"Hello lovebirds," I said and laid at the couch and watched them cook.

"Morning to you too (Y/N)," Naomi replied with a hint of sarcasm in it.

"Whatcha cooking?" I yawned.

"Pancakes with blueberries and strawberries." Shu answered and I saw him pour the batter into the pan.

"My favourite~!" I smiled at them and Shu shook his head.

"Well yeah, it's our first breakfast as a team since you girls were at training camp. Let me tell you that training here is hell." Shu complained.

"But it's not like you're the one doing it. It's my little babies." I grumbled.

"Your youngest suffers a lot. Coach Washijo is putting a lot of pressure on him." Shu commented.