seventeen ; practice

AFTER USHI ASKED ME TO BE HIS  girlfriend at the ferris wheel, we went to watch the fireworks at a hill

AFTER USHI ASKED ME TO BE HIS girlfriend at the ferris wheel, we went to watch the fireworks at a hill.

I remembered his smile as he back-hugged me and watched the fireworks together. It was honestly perfect.

We arrived back at the mountains at around 1am and all of us were very tired.

Which brings us here. I am currently in my bed, awake at 5am for god knows what reason and Ushi is currently beside me, hugging me. His head was at my chest, hands on my waist.

I can't fall asleep at all no matter how hard I try. So I've decided to just stay awake until I'm tired enough to sleep.

"Morning (Y/n).." Ushi mumbled as he opened his eyes.

"Morning Ushi." I started playing with his hair and eventually heard another yawn.

"What time is it?" I looked at the clock.

"6:15."

"More sleep." He said and closed his eyes again. I smiled and also closed my eyes. This time, I was able to finally sleep.

~•~

I woke up due to the annoying blare of the sun.

"Curse you Hinata." I mumbled.

[AT KARASUNO]

"Achoo!" Hinata sneezed as he entered the gym. Suga immediately went to him.

"Are you sick? DAicHi, hInAtA iS siCk-"

"Calm down Suga, I'm sure it's nothing." Daichi patted Suga's shoulders.

"Yeah Suga-senpai!" Hinata shouted.

"Yosh, let's start practice." Coach Ukai said as he entered the gym.

[BACK AT THE MOUNTAINS]

I turned to my right and saw Ushi reading his ads. I stretched my body and sat up, my hair in a mess.

It was 10am when I woke up again so I guess it was a decent timing to have woken up at.

I got up and grabbed my clothes and towel and got in the bathroom to shower. I got out of the shower and wore my red hoodie and black pants and went back to my bed.

Ushi was there, in the same position I saw him when I woke up and was still reading his ads.

"(Y/n)-chan, breakfast is ready!" Zoe shouted from the other side of the door.

"Coming!"

I dried my towel and confiscated Toshi's ads. He looked at me with a sad face which I found was adorable.