nineteen ; drunk

WARNING: sexual content

"(Y/N), IT'S TIME!" Fumiko shouted as we all got into place.

Right now, Ushi was coming back from a treasure hunt since today was his birthday.

"Is everything ready?" I whisper-shouted and everyone nodded their heads. Reon then turned off the lights and we hid behind the couch.

The door made a creak sound as it opened and a big figure appeared.

"(Y/n)?" He called loudly but was met with silence.

"(Y/n)? Satori?" He asked once again.

He closed the door and started walking to where the switch was.

When he turned on the lights, all of us appeared and shouted, "Happy Birthday Ushi/Ushijima-kun/Wakatoshi!"

I was holding a giant plate of Hayashi Rice since it was his favourite food.

His face was definitely shook and I approached him.

"Happy Birthday Ushi~" I pecked his right cheek and passed him the plate since it was a bit heavy.

"Thank you." He said and then gave us all a smile.

"TIME TO EAT." Fumiko shouted and we all sat down at the table, eating our food.

After we ate, we sat down in a circle at the living room and passed Ushi his birthday gifts.

I gave him a [whatever you wanna give him] and then kissed his cheek.

He accepted each of it and mumbled a small thank you. After that little session, thing got a little bit....heated.

And by heated I mean crazy.

Akari suddenly grabbed a speaker from out of nowhere and started blasting music.

All hell broke loose.

Tendo was shouting. Goshiki was getting all fired up for some reason. Semi was suddenly getting irritated at Shirabu who could care less about anything.

The girls were shouting , even Miyumi was dancing. It must have been...

"Hana...what did you do with the drink?!" I shouted.

She gave me a lopsided smile, "Oh nothing, just switched it with alcohol that's all~!"

"You stupid girl.." I said as I began to feel drowsy.

"(Y/n), what's wrong?" Ushi asked as he looked at me concerned.

I must have really low alcohol tolerance.

"I drank alcohol." I stated as my cheeks started turning a little red.

"Do you want to go up and rest?" He asked and I nodded my head.