twenty two ; defeat

"ONE TOUCH!" Miyumi shouted as the ball brushed past her fingertips

Hana quickly dived and saved the ball. Fumiko quickly tossed it to me, and I did a quick from the left.

We were currently playing against Natori Academy, a school known for its killer serves.

Their number 5 was someone like Oikawa, completely in control of the ball. Hana, who was in the top 5 for Liberos,  even had a little difficulty to receive some of her serves when Natori had the ball.

"Akari nice serve!"

"Haruki!"

Their number 3 moved and received the ball, passing it to their setter, number 6.

Number 5 moved up to the net and jumped, getting ready to spike.

The setter tossed it to number 5, I carefully focused on her eyes and saw she was aiming at the space between Akari and Hana.

"Hana!"

The same moment I called her name, the ball had left the girl's palm and was heading to the spot.

Hana immediately received it and it went up high in the air.

Fumiko positioned herself and nodded to Satsuki. Satsuki jumped up and spiked the ball and earned us our final point.

Tweet tweet!

We won the match against Natori High and were left with the Semi-Finals before moving up to the Finals.

"Rest up, I'll go check to see who our opponent is." Naomi said as she passed us our water bottles.

Shortly after, Naomi left to check who our opponent is.

"Who do you think will become our opponent?" Zoe asked.

"By elimination, there are only two schools left." Fumiko said while placing her water bottle down.

"Niiyama Girls' High and..."

"...Aobajohsai High." I said, finishing Miyumi's sentence.

"Both are equally good, so it really doesn't matter."

"Stupid brats.." I mumbled, getting reminded of Yui and the others.

"Mr Levi is really rubbing off on you (Y/n)." Fumiko said with a smirk.

"He's my favourite teacher, you can't blame me." I shrugged.

"He teaches PE, and it feels like we're gonna die. I'd rather die in Attack on Titan than be in Mr Levi's class." Fumiko sighed.

"You know Mr Levi and Corporal Levi look the same. What if they are?!" Fumiko said.

"They have the same name too." Miyumi added.