twenty ; start

I SLOWLY OPENED MY EYES, yawning in the process

I SLOWLY OPENED MY EYES, yawning in the process. I turned around only to be met with Ushi's sleeping face.

He wasn't wearing a shirt though. Wait—

HOLY IN ASAHI'S BIBLE, DID WE? DID I?

I instantly blushed and covered my eyes with my hands in embarrassment.

"Why are you covering your face?" I heard his morning voice which was deep as hell.

"I'm embarrassed~" I turned back around so that my back was facing him.

He then wrapped his right hand on my waist, bringing me closer to him.

"You don't have to be embarrassed. I'm your boyfriend."

"I know~ It's just embarrassing to not have any clothes and be with you."

"But I already saw everything-"

I quickly shut his mouth with my hand.

"I will be stealing your clothes now, goodbye."

And with that, I ran into the bathroom at sonic speed. I slammed the door close and quickly slowed down my rapid breathing.

I took a quick shower and wrapped his towel around my body, and exited his bathroom. I stole his red hoodie and a grey sweatpants and wore it.

"Can I have my towel back." Ushi said as he appeared behind me.

"EEEK! I mean yES!" I shoved the towel into his hands and ran out of his room and headed to my room.

Wait a minute, where is everyone else?

I slowly opened my door and crept my way to the living room.

Everyone was there, passed out. I quickly grabbed my phone and took plenty of pictures for blackmailing purposes.

Well now I'm satisfied so I shall now head back to my room and die in embarrassment.

t i m e s k i p
[October 25, start of Miyagi Prefectural Qualifiers]

"Sendai City Gymnasium~!" Zoe shouted in amazement.

Both us and the boys team got off and saw other schools.

"Ahh~! Oikawa-san~!!" I heard a bunch of shouting from girls and turned around.

There in the middle of a crowd was a male with brown hair and name is supposedly Oikawa.

Wait a minute, is this the boy Ushi stalked and kept saying how he should've come to Shiratorizawa?

"Oikawa and his fangirls.." Shirabu rolled his eyes at them.

"I bet his team didn't realise he got abducted." Semi commented.

"Is this the Oikawa Tooru you guys've been talking about?" I asked Reon. He nodded his head.