seven ; confirmation

"(Y/N), WAKE UP!"

"(Y/N), WAKE UP!"

I pushed the person away and turned to my right, continuing to sleep.

"If you don't wake up, I'm getting Ushijima."

"Whatever..." I pulled my bolster closer to my chest and continued sleeping.

When all of a sudden, someone just had to ruin my sleep. I was suddenly lifted off my bed and I opened my eyes in shock.

"Good job Shu." Naomi complimented him.

I grumbled, crossing my arms as I looked at them upside down. "What do you guys want?"

"We just wanted to wake you up." Fumiko smiled.

"At 5 in the morning? Wow, thank you so so much." I said in a monotone.

"Hurry up and get ready for school," Shu said as he placed me back on the ground.

"Which starts in 2 hours," I added and grabbed my stuff, heading to the bathroom to wash up.

When I was done wearing my clothes, I was surprised to see everyone else in the dorm. That was when an idea popped into my head. I quickly grabbed my stuff and made sure I was ready.

"Come on, I want to bring you guys to a special place. I brought Ushi here last night." I said. I then grabbed Ushi's hand and ran out the door with the rest running behind us.

I brought them to the cave and made sure they were close to us. Soon, we arrived at the tree and I heard them all gasping.

"This is..." Hana whisper as she looked at the tree.

"Beautiful." Reon continued and we all made our way to the tree, my hand still holding onto Ushi's.

"Due to the fact it is dark in here, the plants and animals in the cave are all bioluminescent and therefore it looks as if we're in another dimension," I say as a butterfly that glowed blue landed on my finger.

"Feel free to explore. You won't be able to get lost anyways." I walked to the tree, breaking contact with Ushijima's hand and laid against it and closed my eyes.

I felt a presence beside me and heard Ushijima's deep and sexy voice- OH GOD NOT THIS AGAIN.

"Still tired?" I heard him ask and I nodded in response. I laid my head on his shoulders and closed my eyes, falling asleep.

[TENDOU'S POV]

I jumped around the tree, admiring all of its beauty. I arrived back at the front and saw Wakatoshi-kun and (Y/N) together.

"My my, what is this I see? Miracle boy Wakatoshi and beauty (Y/n) together?" I smirked at him. He gave me his typical stoic face.

"Tendō, I think I'm sick."

"Eh? Our miracle boy? Sick? Why do you say so?" (DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE, NO PUNCHES LEFT TO ROLL WITH- okay I'll stop)

"When I was here with (Y/n) yesterday, I felt my heart beat faster and this strange feeling in my stomach when I looked at her. Am I going to die?" He asked.

"You're not going to die Wakatoshi. It just means you have a crush on her."

"I'm not going to crush her, she'll die."

"No no, a crush means you like that person. In this case, you like (Y/n)." I said with a smile. I saw he moved his hand to her head.

"What are you doing Wakatoshi-kun?"

"I'm going to wake her up and tell her I like her." He said as his hand was nearing her face.

"No no! Don't touch her Wakatoshi-kun. You're not supposed to tell her you like her," I said as I quickly waved my hands in the air.

He placed his hand back to his sides and looked at me, "Why?"

"It's supposed to be a secret Wakatoshi-kun. What if she doesn't like you when you tell her you like her? Though it's likely she already likes you. But still."

"...."

"Just don't tell her anything about your feelings got it? It's more exciting this way." He nodded and I went to the rest of the team.

"GUYS!" They all looked at me like I was some crazy person.

"Our miracle boy is in love with (Y/n)!" They all smiled and jumped around.

"We need to start Operation: Parenthood!" Hana squealed.

"I'm going to create a group chat for us to communicate easier," Semi says as he began creating the group chat.

"So how do we get them together?" Miyumi asked. We were all sitting behind the tree in a circle.

"Well maybe when we sit in the bus, we can have them sit together," Satsuki say.

"Then if there's a few of us with them, you guys can pretend you're sleepy to let them have their time."

"Or we can ask if (Y/N)-chan has feelings for Ushijima-kun and if she does, we'll get him to confess," Zoe said.

We all look at her with a
( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°) ಠ_ಠ  face.

"It won't be fun then Zoe. We need to make (Y/n) realise she has feelings for Ushijima-san and then when we confirm it, we make him confess. Plus, we deserve to tease them." Shirabu says. We nodded in agreement.

"Alright hands together," Fumiko say as she put out her hand in the middle of the circle. We all do the same and she continues, "Operation: Parenthood is a go!"

TBC